Mindacos updated Mindacos' Unsorted Box (Ring Racers Edition) with a new update entry:
v0.3: Yukio Tonegawa joins the race!
Read the rest of this update entry...
This is the Ring Racers version of the character pack! For the Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart version, click here!
This is a compilation of characters that I've made or commissioned mostly commissioned that don't really fit anywhere else. Expect all sorts of variety!
For my main character pack, click...
Three new characters have been added: Mushroom Genie from Mario Party, My Melody and Kuromi from Onegai, My Melody!
Other updates:
Pucca v1.2a: Updated acrobatics lua.
Usahana v1.1b: Updated acrobatics lua.
Previews for future characters have also been adjusted.
This is the Ring Racers version of the character pack! For the Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart version, click here!
It's that time again!
The pack's main contents are the pokémon and the chao OCs that I've been working on. I hope you enjoy them!
The Pokémon:
The Chao:
Pack #1:
My first set...
Hotfix update! v5 is not ready for release just yet, but I figured i'd push this update through given some things have changed over these last few months:
Flare v1.11: Changed realname to avoid conflicts.
Big D v4.05: Updated super form lua.
Deedee v3.45: Updated super form lua.
Ekene v2.45...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.