Recent content by MeowingCuteKittyCats

  1. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    is there a way of data backup?

    I did that too, just in case my Chromebook decides to die randomly.
  2. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Kirby Demo

    There's another code for "Going all out" which I assume means getting all the Waddle Dees in level 2.
  3. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    How'd you get your profile picture?

    Ok I drew a pfp now
  4. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    How'd you get your profile picture?

    Screenshot that precedes unfortunate events, might attempt to draw a pfp but I also cant really draw
  5. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Adventure Sonic (v1.9)

    bottom one needs to say ADVENTURESONIC2 VDLC/PLAY+/SASONIC2.md3 3.0 0.0
  6. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Adventure Sonic (v1.9)

    no like this before after
  7. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Adventure Sonic (v1.9)

    Put a 2 at the arrow in between the c and the .
  8. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Zone Builder won't let me make a map on Wine and gives me errors

    Update: ok i think this might be progress also i changed nodebuilder config for saving to zennode normal i think but i dont know if that is what caused it to get farther or not also why does it say "Hi. I missed you." 1644628513
  9. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    ice floor in zone builder

    I think it's this
  10. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Super sonic crash

    might be that your phone can't handle opengl
  11. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Super sonic crash

    might just be your phone? are you using software or opengl?
  12. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Adventure Sonic (v1.9)

    When to time it???
  13. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Zone Builder won't let me make a map on Wine and gives me errors

    Are there any other level editors that can make SRB2 levels?
  14. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    whats your srb2 playstyle and why

    Simple because abilities going towards the camera instead of where I'm facing would probably fry my brain
  15. MeowingCuteKittyCats

    Zone Builder won't let me make a map on Wine and gives me errors

    I know, but I'm using Wine (To run Windows programs on my Chromebook) to run Zone Builder (Which the SRB2 Wiki says to do on the Zone Builder tutorial) and I don't know why but it won't work. 1641087834 Ok so I reinstalled Zone Builder and got different errors. I am confused
Back
Top