Recent content by MattdeMan

  1. MattdeMan

    Ring Racers Suggestions

    Yes, Ring Racers UDMF and SRB2K UDMF are very different, although some map data can be converted very easily from what it seems like (like sector and vertex data.) Most of it needs to be ported over to Ring Racers or backported to SRB2K manually. I’ve only seen 1 addon be interchangeable with...
  2. MattdeMan

    Business Bob's Shard Racers

    I'm back... and now with a lot more experience! And completely overhauled Jim Markson sprites!!! A major improvement overall!!!
  3. MattdeMan

    Wii owners?

    My immediate recommendation for Wii games is de Blob
  4. MattdeMan

    Dumb question about the SRB2 palette

    so basically I can use the palette as long as I give credit or what? if so then that's fine (I was planning on doing so if yes anyways lol) 1750365551 what does the game being a fangame have to do with anything?
  5. MattdeMan

    Dumb question about the SRB2 palette

    Ok so this might sound a bit stupid, but is the srb2 palette free? or "libre" or whatever, like can it be used for anything even commercial use? like freedoom levels of use? (btw if you don't know what freedoom is then here it is: https://freedoom.github.io/) the reason I'm asking is because I'm...
  6. MattdeMan

    Ring Racers Suggestions

    Add dang antialiasing to big the cat's icons and/or redo his sprites entirely, they barely fit the artstyle well and that dang antialiasing missing is triggering me so much when the rest of the cast has it. Also, Skins. It would be cool to change your appearance in a online multiplayer match...
  7. MattdeMan

    Matrio's Roland SC-55 Recordings

    Ok so basically I plan on taking a crap ton of recordings using a SC-55 emulator and replace the digital soundtrack with my recordings, here is the STJR jingle but recorded with the emulator. I got a GFZ1 too but it's too big to be on here, I also got some other recordings and plan on replacing...
  8. MattdeMan

    Business Bob's Shard Racers

    Business Bob is finished and T-Pose Luigi is almost done, just need some voicelines or maybe make him silent. Who knows but I'm done rendering weege doll so that may be done soon. But in the meanwhile here is some screenshots plus jim but with his color palette applied: Also the Daytona USA...
  9. MattdeMan

    Business Bob's Shard Racers

    Ok so I kinda forgot about this until kinda recently. But basically, I've been working real hard and have finally made Jim Markson in Ring Racers, here is a comparison between SRB2K Jim and Ring Racers Jim, I made SRB2k Jim way before Ring Racers Jim and now consider SRB2K Jim "Legacy Jim" I...
  10. MattdeMan

    Post your pics/art here!

    A long while ago (probably during like 2023 or something when I started drawing him) I made a 3DS theme of my original character. Jim Markson. I decided to redo It since I did that one from memory and Piskel can be great at times, but I recently got Aseprite. And have a whole reference file...
  11. MattdeMan

    Post your 3D Models here!

    If only I knew how to make 3D models... Pretty cool though! (honestly, the "Post your pics/art here!" thread should instead be renamed to "Post your media/files here! since there is other media besides images such as 3D models that don't have any other place to be posted.)
  12. MattdeMan

    Any way to use another midi player?

    I've recently been interested in the Roland SC-55 and been using a emulator of it for games and listening to midi in cd like quality. then remembered that SRB2 has a midi version of it's music, meaning theoretically I could use the emulator with SRB2, I have my loopMIDI port open for the...
  13. MattdeMan

    Post your pics/art here!

    huh, his hands are bigger than what I've seen before, then again, I ain't really active that much nowdays.
  14. MattdeMan

    Ask a Quick Question, Maybe Get An Answer Sometime

    That questions was when windows 7 was probably still being used based on the date it was made lol
  15. MattdeMan

    Post your pics/art here!

    I made the main stuff for him (character select screen, results, etc.) and then decided to work on the first sprite, his platform that he spawns on when he loses a stock, here it is with a example of zetterburn on it, the crystals on it are a reference to a game that I was working on but put on...
Back
Top