Recent content by marcxworld

  1. marcxworld

    I really did not want to ask this but I genuinely can't figure it out

    I do have a pain state and it works but it just disappears after going out of its pain state for some reason
  2. marcxworld

    I really did not want to ask this but I genuinely can't figure it out

    How do I make multi hit enemies? It's so trivial but everything I've tried just makes the enemy die after a single hit, even after flashing!
  3. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    Some concepts for overgrown sewers
  4. marcxworld

    Movie Sonic in SRB2

    Hello!!! We are Team Emerald, and are making Movie Sonic in SRB2! We have some sprites and LUA done, but we're still very WIP. STND Sprites (made by Speeddash and BlueWind) Signpost sprite (made by me, to be edited by Speeddash to make it look better) and that's about it!
  5. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    new boss front sprite
  6. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    Some Bottom Path progress on Unknown Waters!
  7. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    NEW enemy: ASIM!if it sees you... it turns to your direction and dashes until it hits a wall! (pst... You can maybe use it to push some buttons... and maybe even open up some paths in Sand Haunt...)
  8. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    some progress after a bit 1754356648 YES this pack WILL have 2 characters YES it WILL take a year
  9. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    Void Hopper
  10. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    ok since no one responded ima just use the design i and my friends like the most (left) lol also some new unlasting light stuff (ignore the bad gameplay)
  11. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    nah its ass at first i thought it was gas but im thinking of a whole new design now 1751087707 hmmmm ithink ima change the torso a bit
  12. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    more eternal darkness stuff, this remake i tried to revamp my original ideasinto better gameplay idk how i did tho
  13. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    MORE eternal darkness stuff... void keeper resprite (gas or ass)??
  14. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    third time ive restarted this zone btw 1750796247 not much but i restarted eternal darkness for the 3th time
  15. marcxworld

    Chaos' Interference Showcase

    It isn't a kaizo mod. I always thought of it as sonic levels with kaizo elements since thats so fun! the modpack has difficulty for everyone, with the main campaign being base srb2 difficulty and ig the bonus levels and special stages being kaizo difficulty but still not full kaizo
Back
Top