Recent content by Mahier

  1. Mahier

    Swift the "poorly drawn" Dragon (V6 OUT!!!!!)

    I can't wait for the full thing to release this is so good
  2. Mahier

    Uninterrupted

    Yeah that can work how can I send the v1.1 pk3 file to you
  3. Mahier

    Uninterrupted

    I fixed that in v1.1 but I haven't released the update since I actually need one playtester to see if everything works
  4. Mahier

    Swift the "poorly drawn" Dragon (V6 OUT!!!!!)

    flgdfkjhjdlghafsdkljlfgdhjkldfdfjksgjkldsblmfklshlkgfjksfhkjdfhk Catty walkingmusic
  5. Mahier

    Swift the "poorly drawn" Dragon (V6 OUT!!!!!)

    awesome sauce now where's dude man guy
  6. Mahier

    Swift the "poorly drawn" Dragon (V6 OUT!!!!!)

    i love composing for friends
  7. Mahier

    Swift the Dragon

    fdjdaklh;fhdfjklaghdafjklhgkldfjadflk;hsdjfl;hds;hjdfl;akhjadfklhfjkl;hfgsjgfsj
  8. Mahier

    Uninterrupted

    Originally I was going to make Scurglewunkle dance around in the emblem hints area thing, but I didn't get to make a "completed" design for him. There's a scrapped 3d model of him that I would've used for this but I didn't think it'd work out (I have repurposed said 3d model for another project...
  9. Mahier

    Uninterrupted

    Really sorry about the button puzzles, I have a habit of adding buttons like those 1780384034 Sorry for quoting this again, I just forgot to say thank you for the feedback
  10. Mahier

    Uninterrupted

    Mahier updated Uninterrupted with a new update entry: Bump post thing thing thing thing thing Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Mahier

    Uninterrupted - Bump post thing thing thing thing thing

    Hi This is just a post for bumping (I don't know what that is???) because it got accepted I have no idea what to put here honestly Have an old sprite of a guy I was going to add to Uninterrupted (Inspired by Auctioneer) Ok bye
  12. Mahier

    Uninterrupted

    Mahier submitted a new resource: Uninterrupted - A world lost to abstraction Read more about this resource... 1779520231 Note to the judges: I'd like to see if a judging stream is possible for this
  13. Mahier

    Uninterrupted v1.0

    >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 8 months ago, on a random day, I decided to make a...
  14. Mahier

    Swift the Dragon

    burger
  15. Mahier

    𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓶𝓪 Level Design Collab 2

    candy🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Back
Top