Recent content by Konic & Snuckles

  1. Konic & Snuckles

    Ixryzisen's F.I.N.S SRB2 Models

    Of course! I had to give you your flowers. :wonderful: And glad I could help, bug-report-wise. If I may be so bold…as to request another model? The Ideya Capture (MT_EGGCAPSULE, I think) could benefit from having a 3D model. Its art style does help it blend in somewhat, but because it's so...
  2. Konic & Snuckles

    Ixryzisen's F.I.N.S SRB2 Models

    Okay, wow. I need a minute here... First of all, these models are beyond peak. Like, I cannot begin to express how mind-bogglingly amazing these are! Not only have you modeled almost* every important sprite in the game, but you did so with a mid-poly style that actually matches the original 2D...
  3. Konic & Snuckles

    Add-on Ratings changes

    What if we implemented a system similar to Nexus Mods endorsements? Basically just a thumbs up. No option for thumbs down. It's impossible to rating bomb mods, and new mods that initially don't get many endorsements due to X,Y,Z issue, but which later improve with community feedback, can see...
  4. Konic & Snuckles

    [Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 The Past (Version 2.0)

    Is SL_Amagmal.wad required for the mod to work? I'm assuming the BonusMusic_DLC.wad is the Christmas Demo music and I read that pastchar.zip contains tweaked versions of the unlockable skins, so I gather those are entirely optional. But I don't really understand the purpose of that other wad.
  5. Konic & Snuckles

    [Open Assets] SRB1 Remake

    I edited this mod in Slade to fix the music slot issue. Works perfectly now. Am I allowed to upload it without the author's permission?
  6. Konic & Snuckles

    What was the first version of srb2 yall played?

    SRB2 Halloween v1.0, the very first public release of the game. I played it on, or very near, October 31, 1999. Yes, I am old.
  7. Konic & Snuckles

    SRB2 Uncapped PLUS

    So I've tested a few builds of U+ 2.2.10 floating around and they all seem to be based on code from U+ v12. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing performance issues or broken interpolation for moving platforms, but I sure am. For one, frame pacing is inconsistent, there's massive judder...
  8. Konic & Snuckles

    SRB2 Custom Save build

    Bless you, sir.
  9. Konic & Snuckles

    SRB2 Custom Save build

    Can this be updated for 2.2.10? I liked using the 2.2.8/2.2.9 version to get that "vanilla" experience while still being able to use some QOL mods.
  10. Konic & Snuckles

    Super Mario Bros.

    Any idea how to stop the error message from displaying in 2.2.10?
  11. Konic & Snuckles

    Super Mario Bros.

    Every time Mario dies, I get the following console message: ERROR: Music 0 could not be loaded: lump not found! This message only displays on 2.2.10. I tried comparing with 2.2.9 but I can't discern a difference in music or jingles. What is "Music 0" anyway?
  12. Konic & Snuckles

    SRB2 Uncapped PLUS

    Doing god's work. Bless you, sir. Edit: Is anyone else having moving platform judder in CEZ2? I have "Interpolate Moving Platforms" = On, but it's very juddery still.
  13. Konic & Snuckles

    Sonic R model for SRB2

    This is great! Now all we need is a proper Sonic Jam model (which is slightly more Toei/Junio-esque than R), and the Sega Saturn revolution will be complete.
  14. Konic & Snuckles

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    Accurate to what: SRB2 design or classic Sonic design? I may be mistaken, and if so please correct me, but I was under the impression you were attempting to faithfully recreate the look of SRB2's 2D sprites in 3D (in contrast to Jeck Jim's model pack, which pivots more toward a Sega Saturn...
  15. Konic & Snuckles

    Demo Quest Zone

    Yeah, I figured as much. No worries, I just typed shadow off in the console and solved all my issues.
Back
Top