Recent content by Kaiden423

  1. Kaiden423

    [Open Assets] foxBot! ExAI-based Multiplayer Coop Bots

    Unfortunately no, you'll have to use RailAI for Ringslinger and NavAI for the rest (you can find it on the SRB2 Discord server)
  2. Kaiden423

    [Open Assets] foxBot! ExAI-based Multiplayer Coop Bots

    Has... Has anyone heard of this? You probably haven't, and I was today years old when I discovered it. I fail to see the improvements, however.
  3. Kaiden423

    SRB2 - Cuphead Expansion Mod

    Cuphead in: "Don't Mess with the Black Egg"
  4. Kaiden423

    [Open Assets] foxBot! ExAI-based Multiplayer Coop Bots

    Try using "ai_defaultleader 0" and "ai_telemode 64"
  5. Kaiden423

    CubeMan

    cubeman, cubeman, does whatever a cube can
  6. Kaiden423

    [Open Assets] Final Demo Zone (vsl_finaldemo_v1_0.pk3)

    this aged like fine wine
  7. Kaiden423

    [Open Assets] foxBot! ExAI-based Multiplayer Coop Bots

    try using ai_telemode 64 with ai_catchup 0/off
  8. Kaiden423

    SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod

    Weirdly enough loading the main campaign crashes SRB2 Reveries
  9. Kaiden423

    (lock this thread please, thank you.) Sonic the hedgehog: West island

    I thought this was a Sonic 2 Westside Renovation zone pack for SRB2 until I saw the first post lol
  10. Kaiden423

    [Open Assets] foxBot! ExAI-based Multiplayer Coop Bots

    Does anybody know how to enable instant teleporting because I've got a few addons selected but for some reason I think one of them stops multiple bots from instantly spawning around you when they're too far away. (Specifically in Co-Op Multiplayer) 1727392942 UPDATE: i don't know what's wrong...
  11. Kaiden423

    [Open Assets] foxBot! ExAI-based Multiplayer Coop Bots

    Apparently using the Online+ mod fixed the problem. Kinda strange but, y'know what, I'm going to let it slide because I'm that much of a simpleton. 1724329989 That and applying the ExAI mod and using addmpbot*
  12. Kaiden423

    [Open Assets] foxBot! ExAI-based Multiplayer Coop Bots

    Has anyone else had trouble trying to get it to work in (yes this is what it's actually called) The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd like me? I started a multiplayer game in the Arch mod I forgot the name of as Sonic Overdrive and tried adding X-Treme from the X-Treme Sonic mod to...
  13. Kaiden423

    AI Works

    Any updates? This mod has a lot of potential!
  14. Kaiden423

    The Story of Uncapped Revengence Discord the 3rd

    Apparently loading BuddyEX and foxBot makes foxBot work in multiplayer mode, but even there it lags and even crashes in battle modes like Chaos
Back
Top