Recent content by ♡ IcySandwich :3

  1. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    IcySandwich's WIP stuff!

    Uhhhh any thoughts on this possible menu design?? I still gotta do some more submenus with other options, as well as a preview screen, but I felt like sharing this atm. As always; suggestions, questions, and feedback are all appreciated!! Should probably rename the "Quit without saving" command...
  2. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    IcySandwich's WIP stuff!

    "Mom, can we get Dark XSonic?" "No, honey. We already have Dark XSonic at home." Dark XSonic at home: This is CSC v2 btw. It's getting a few new features... 👀 1786388514 Thanks to the color library introduced in recent versions of SRB2, now the darkest of colors can also look shiny enough...
  3. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    SMB3 Mario

    Por favor, usa inglés para comunicarte en estos foros. Esta en contra de las reglas hablar otros idiomas, ya que puede dificultar la moderación. (Please, use English to communicate in these forums. It's against the rules to talk in other languages, as it can make moderation difficult.)...
  4. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    IcySandwich's WIP stuff!

    Thanksies!! And imo you should go for it someday too!
  5. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    How to set up Function "userdataType(* v)"?

    userdataType is a function used to know what kind of userdata is the argument you give to it. If its sole argument is a map object, the function will return a string that reads "mobj_t". If the argument is a player, the string "player_t" is returned instead. Iirc, if the argument is not an...
  6. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    IcySandwich's WIP stuff!

    Hi, I'm still alive lol. Geez, it has been months. Tbh I had completely forgot about this..... But I'm finally back, and there's something I want to show y'all: If you frequently pass by the #modding-central channel at the SRB2 Discord server, you might recognize this and maybe how it all...
  7. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    [Open Assets] SRB2Smash - Alpha

    Yep! That would require Lua scripting, though. But seeing that you've made an addon for the Lua category, I'm assuming that such thing shouldn't be much of a problem to you. I couldn't really get any kind of documentation about creating custom movesets for this gametype, which is totally fair...
  8. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    [Legacy] Dark94 & XKZ

    Yeah umm, I forgot to reply to this..... This is the only version right now. The reworked version is still in planning phase...
  9. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    [Legacy] Dark94 & XKZ

    Hopefully it will be available in multiplayer. I won't confirm much, yet. And honestly, I can't even remember why I made it a singleplayer-only feature....
  10. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    [Legacy] Dark94 & XKZ - Confirmed as legacy version! Yes, this will be reworked.

    Sorry fellas'. Not an actual update release, but there will be an actual update to the addon later! After reuniting with that one friend of mine who had the original idea, we decided that these guys look like they need an update; especially since both of us changed our nicknames, as well as...
  11. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    [Legacy] Dark94 & XKZ

    ♡ IcySandwich :3 updated Dark94 & XKZ with a new update entry: Confirmed as legacy version! Yes, this will be reworked. Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    Sonic Triple Trouble Levels In Srb2

    Okay,, you said "I wish (...)", so that wasn't really a request, right? Just in case though, I recommend you to check out rule 15 of this site if you haven't. By the way, basic mapping is not that hard, in my opinion. Of course, complicated stuff will take some time The SRB2Wiki has a whole...
  13. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    SMB3 Mario

    With @dark kirby's permission I'm now doing the scripting of the addon, so yeh..this is back to life ^v^ Now uhh.... Let's get right onto the juicy stuff, shall we? If .gifs show up as links (blame SRB2MB) just click them. You should be able to see the .gif you click... My apologies for said...
  14. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    Is there way to change super transformation button for 2 custom characters?

    Here I wrote some code that might help ya'! :3 It has lots of comments (comments are the text that goes after double slashes //) so you can easily understand the function each single line of code does. Btw comments won't affect the code. They're just like little notes that won't affect the...
  15. ♡ IcySandwich :3

    How can i "reprogram" a model?

    I think you should go ask for permission to Jeck Jim himself before modifying the model unless you've already got permission or the model is reusable. That or just finding a way to make your Rouge character support Jeck's Rouge model without directly affecting it. And, uh, I don't know much...
Back
Top