Recent content by HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

  1. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Super Sprites

    No it did absolutely nothing
  2. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Super Sprites

    Yeah I did but it did nothing (I was playing sonic without tails)
  3. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Super Mario Bros.

    Where did the super form music come from
  4. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Super Sprites

    It aint working I don't think it works on mobile
  5. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Suggestions

    Character mod
  6. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Suggestions

    Toad Toad is my favorite Nintendo character (and splatoon characters also) and it would be really nice if Toad was in Sma I mean SRB2
  7. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    [Open Assets] Character Super Themes

    Can someone send me a link to the Charmy bee mod pls
  8. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    RushChars - Blaze and Marine

    My Marine is glitched IDK why (I am playing on phone)
  9. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Adventure Sonic (v1.9)

    How do you activate Sonic's menu
  10. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Speccy's Dungeon Crawler

    It glitches when you die
  11. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Speccy's Dungeon Crawler

    Who is that tails looking character (if it's a mod please someone send me a link)
  12. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Never mind

    I'm updating it to Infinite cuz I like him more than Manic
  13. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Super Mario Bros.

    Never mind
  14. HowDoIDeleteAnAccount?

    Super Mario Bros.

    It would be cool to have toad
Back
Top