Recent content by Hoast

  1. Hoast

    Son goku

    Cancelled😔
  2. Hoast

    Son goku

    Srry for long I didn't making many because I working sonic storm
  3. Hoast

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    Oh I thought got leaker
  4. Hoast

    Speedy Sonic (WIP)

    Cap Speedy Sonic got leaker
  5. Hoast

    Storm sonic update

    Dude just do one wip 😭
  6. Hoast

    New Movie Sonic V2 (Canceled)

    Where the release?
  7. Hoast

    New Movie Sonic V2 (Canceled)

    Where the movie sonic bruh
  8. Hoast

    New Movie Sonic V2 (Canceled)

    Nah bro I want killed my self
  9. Hoast

    Son goku

    Forgot🗿 1771129399 I remake better one stand 1771129426 So yeah this is the right one you think 1771143095 Dang I don't want make this agam 1771154148 Nope
  10. Hoast

    New Movie Sonic V2 (Canceled)

    Nah it going lunar new year for me
  11. Hoast

    New Movie Sonic V2 (Canceled)

    Yeah yep yep
  12. Hoast

    New Movie Sonic V2 (Canceled)

    Bro is real sonic speed making
  13. Hoast

    Son goku

    Select image good dang this reference Btw I remake sprites Like A3 better now I think should recreate my sprite stand now walk A5 and A1
  14. Hoast

    New Movie Sonic V2 (Canceled)

    The body arm and face
  15. Hoast

    New Movie Sonic V2 (Canceled)

    Dang cool but bad sprite
Back
Top