- Removed all unused assets. (For some reason, this time, it removed a lot more of the file size than when I tried doing it earlier)
- Minor optimizations, can't promise it's a game changer, but hopefully it's a little better.
- Updated some Hard Mode music.
- Fixed a credits issue.
Yeah. I actually did consider cutting out all the unused stuff, but when I tried, I found out that it only cut out about ~30 MB from the filesize, which means it's still far above 100 MB, so I decided to just leave it be.
Some more fixes:
- Optimized some of the Hard Mode stages.
- Changed some of the Hard Mode music.
- Made the Green Forest timer more robust.
This probably doesn't do much to fix the nil key errors/resynching issues people have been experiencing in servers. This might just be an SRB2 problem...
A bunch of fixes for problems in the initial release.
- The commands "spindashtype" and "sa2abilities" are no longer saved if you are playing on a server. For some reason, trying to make this multiplayer compatible actually just caused desyncs and lag, so I decided to make these only save in...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.