Recent content by FlameBones

  1. FlameBones

    [Open Assets] Paper Mario (2.1 Semi-Port)

    I was using Paper Mario and playing Mystic Realm CE, but found an issue. Whenever one of the continues spawn it uses the error sprite and spams the console with sprite errors. I'm assuming this is happening because Paper Mario doesn't have a continue sprite, you should probably add one to...
  2. FlameBones

    Rockman / Mega Man (MegaMan)

    this looks incredible, these fights are gonna be awesome!
  3. FlameBones

    [Open Assets] The Mystic Realm Community Edition! [MRCE]

    I have another issue that I, admittedly, forgot to mention before this got updated. Some emblems seemingly randomly count as being collected, despite me never actually having collected them. Some emblems this has affected include, the one in JCZ1 next to the large poster, the one on the house in...
  4. FlameBones

    [Open Assets] The Mystic Realm Community Edition! [MRCE]

    I have found a... surprising bug in Spatial Void, for whatever reason the level just didn't end after going past the goal. No extra mods were used so this is an issue with MRCE itself. Also, after (accidentally) closing the game and reopening, the level DID complete like normal. I have no idea...
  5. FlameBones

    Monitors and Weapon pickups not respawning in Match gamemode

    I was playing on a friend's server and for some reason that we can't figure out, neither monitors nor the weapon pickup cards are respawning. The commands "respawnitem", "respawnitemtime", and "matchboxes" are all set to allow them to respawn, yet they just don't. If anyone knows how to fix...
  6. FlameBones

    Rockman / Mega Man (MegaMan)

    I'm having fun with what you've released so far, however I may have found something that's likely unintended. After touching a horizontal spring, Mega Man's next jump has increased height, going back to normal afterwards.
  7. FlameBones

    Rockman / Mega Man (MegaMan)

    you get proto man to 1 hp and he just starts going TAS mode
  8. FlameBones

    [Open Assets] Character Specific Jingles

    is there a possibility you could add a command to toggle the mod? there are some characters where id really rather use the vanilla jingles
  9. FlameBones

    X Sonic

    an odd little bug i noticed while playing is that the SST counter and beam struggle highscore counters appear while youre btw
  10. FlameBones

    = Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5d]

    do you have both fire and fire-normal bound to the same button? i just tested it out and it seems to have replicated the issue. not sure what else could be happening.
  11. FlameBones

    Blossom the Raccoon (and Flimp)

    is this a bug or an intended feature?
  12. FlameBones

    StephChars v4 - Echoes Of The Abyss Update

    you seem to have accidentally screwed up one of janas ledge anims. its only while super tho
  13. FlameBones

    TA Tails

    i got hit twice in succession in a special stage and tails died and it got stuck like this. he faded out after a while but i was still softlocked in the stage unable to do anything.
  14. FlameBones

    SUGOI

    spoiler tagged because it involves somewhat "late game" stuff
  15. FlameBones

    Modern Sonic V5.12

    Layout wise they're all basically the same. Only difference I can see that isn't just graphics being changed is that the timer is in the top right corner instead of the top middle.
Back
Top