Recent content by Fboy99

  1. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out - Running on water and file version from Thok

    - Now all the characters will run through the water if they reach a certain speed. - Now there are two new versions of the mod. Their differences are that Thok is immediately available in them and you don't have to enter a console command to do this.
  2. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    Fboy99 updated Updated Peel-out with a new update entry: Running on water and file version from Thok Read the rest of this update entry... 1784083393 I'm sorry that I couldn't answer earlier, I'm just too lazy to log in via my phone and connect a Vpn to access the site. I'm on vacation right...
  3. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    Do you use any mods or anything else? I just don't have this problem.
  4. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    I meant the Updated Peel-out version of the mod, not the srb2 version. I'm using The Momentum Mod and it doesn't seem to need the activationmomentum command, as well as some others. The activationmomentum command was introduced in version 1.0.0 and my mod did not adapt to the momentum mods, but...
  5. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    I need to know what version of the mod you have, if you have an older version, then it's better to update it to 1.0.3. I'm too lazy to explain everything for several reasons, but maybe I'll do it someday, but for now there are other mods that can provide it to you.
  6. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    Fboy99 updated Updated Peel-out with a new update entry: A small fix. Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out - A small fix.

    - Fixed a bug with the Metal Sonic dash mode.
  8. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    Fboy99 updated Updated Peel-out with a new update entry: A small fix. Read the rest of this update entry... 1771650016 I think you should have Super form working now. I launched the game and my mod via another computer and there was exactly the same error. So you can update the mod and you...
  9. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out - A small fix.

    - Fixed a bug where you couldn't take on a super shape.
  10. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    It's possible that this is due to lines 23-24 in lua\Dashmode.Lua, which may be removing the SF_SUPER flag. However, I am not experiencing any issues with activating the super form, so if you wish to verify this, you can download SLADE and remove lines 23-24 from my mod. Once removed, save the...
  11. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    Okay, I checked, everything seems to be working correctly for me. As you activate the super shape, I use the alt button to jump, or maybe it's because of other mods if you've used them.
  12. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    Thank you for noticing this error. I will gix it.
  13. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    The only way I know is to download SLADE and run the mod file through it. Find the lua folder and go to SuperPeelout.Lua, and then on line 30, find local ACTIVATIONTHOK = false. Change it to true so that local ACTIVATIONTHOK = true and save the changes. There is a blue file on top in the left...
  14. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out

    Fboy99 updated Updated Peel-out with a new update entry: Super peel-out charging improvements and more. Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. Fboy99

    [Open Assets] Updated Peel-out - Super peel-out charging improvements and more.

    Changes: - Super peel-out charging has been improved. - Added a new sonicdashmode (1 on/0 off). If it is enabled, you will no longer be able to charge super peel-out, but you will have the dash ability. - Now the sprites appear better. - Charging is slightly slowed down if you are super. -...
Back
Top