Recent content by Espyo

  1. Espyo

    [Open Assets] Co-op Tweaks

    Espyo submitted a new resource: Co-op Tweaks - Tweaks meant to improve the multiplayer co-op experience, especially for newbies! Read more about this resource...
  2. Espyo

    [Open Assets] Co-op Tweaks 1.0

    Co-op Tweaks is a simple addon I made to improve the co-op experience. I recently started playing the campaign with friends online, and while I know the game well, they've never touched it before. So as I figure out some points of friction in our experience, I'll try to develop some tweaks to...
  3. Espyo

    [Open Assets] HORNMOD: RING EDITION

    This mod doesn't work so well in single-player. In the Prison Egg stages, all AI players technically exist as some sort of ghost, all tucked away in the center of the stage (at least that was the case for GEMS Museum), and they keep blasting their horn. The same happens in the Sealed Stars, but...
  4. Espyo

    [Open Assets] HORNMOD: RING EDITION

    It looks like some sounds are getting cut off. Might just be custom-added sounds, but these worked flawlessly back in SRB2 Kart.
  5. Espyo

    Aaron's Char Pack - Latest Update: Peppino's back for another lap

    Looks like the latest download doesn't have the updated Quote, and has two Curlies.
  6. Espyo

    MarioKart Revamp

    Sorry, I should've thought about that from the get-go. I'm running it on Ubuntu 22, with the flatpak, with OpenGL set. This happens even if it's the only addon loaded.
  7. Espyo

    MarioKart Revamp

    Same here. Here's the console log. Loading KRL_MKRevamp-v1.pk3 ERROR: Central directory is corrupt free(): invalid pointer Process killed by signal: SIGABRT - abnormal termination triggered by abort call (core dumped)
  8. Espyo

    The Pro Pack

    My friends and I enjoy this pack a bunch, but every time we play online on Molten Mine Zone, when one of us hits a barrel the server desyncs. I have a feeling that the first time we've played on this track this didn't happen, but it's been so long I can't be sure. Can you please look into it...
  9. Espyo

    SRB2Kart

    Now that Map Hell tracks can no longer be picked when everyone in an online lobby picks random, is there any way to access Map Hell tracks? I host a private server with friends, and while rare, we did like to pick Map Hell for a laugh. But I can't find any console command or anything that lets...
  10. Espyo

    Not sure how to feel about saves after every act (2.2.1)

    Both sides make sense in my opinion. I believe there is one other point to discuss that hasn't been brought up yet. SRB2 was never a game for grandma to play. To beat the game, you need to be minimally good at video games, and not just hold forward to win. However, back in the day, SRB2 didn't...
  11. Espyo

    SRB2 No death and rainbow aced special stages perfect run

    Good stuff! Your friend didn't get all Rainbow A ranks though, he just got regular A ranks.
  12. Espyo

    SRB2 to be ran at NASA Marathon Speedrun Event June 6th

    SRB2 has a lot of potential to be in the likes of AGDQ, for instance, so any sort of recognition in the speedrunning scene is definitely a good thing. Good luck!
  13. Espyo

    [SUGOI] Shut Up and Get On It

    Yeah, just not really on the SRB2 scene. You can angle your trajectory with the movement keys while you're rolling. Discovering that made me go from "Huh. I actually don't want to play this level any more." to "All right, this is a neat gimmick."
  14. Espyo

    [SUGOI] Shut Up and Get On It

    Well, it didn't take me long to realize that I love this. Congratulations to everybody who worked on it!
  15. Espyo

    The Mystery of GFZ Act 1

    Obviously you're all being lied to and that button actually triggers Emoflower Zone Act 1! Wake up, sheeple!
Back
Top