Hello everyone, this news has been spread around the Discord already, but I'll spread it here as well for anyone who isn't active there; Zaiden passed away a few days ago. Please, send support to his family.
To add to the updates, here's my update.
- Added level select pic to the pk3, just in case it wasn't added
- Map has changed; adds more rooms and overall more satisfying ending
Hi, here's my submission for the collab. I was hoping I could make something a bit more thought out but I honestly rushed it quite a bit yesterday. I hope it's still somewhat enjoyable anyways.
1774939915
Here's a quick level select pic just in case.
Hi everyone, just a small update to fix a few small things:
- Music credits properly implemented (you can check them in soundtest, or in the internal text file called "youtubelinks")
- New Record Attack emblems
- Non-wide icon, so it doesn't have GFZ1's pic
- Splat-related crash potentially...
*I am not the one responsible for this mod. Everything that must happen with this collab goes to 2Tailz first.*
The 24-HR Random Map Collab is a collab by 2Tailz, that was made as a challenge for multiple level authors to try and make what they could in the time of... "24 hours", all merged...
That's right, a standalone release of that one stage from OLDC 2024 R1! And this time, it actually didn't suck, crazy!
Yeah, I'm honestly really happy how this stage got received, quite a few people liked it! Some even loved it! And honestly, it really did warm my heart to see that type of...
woah woah woah, what??
Why ban? I understand disagreeing with his opinion, but he didn't seem to actually be doing anything harmful by saying his opinion. Some of his behavior here was a bit extreme, but I'd understand giving a warning about that, but this? Bandder's not even really involved in...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.