Recent content by El-fire

  1. El-fire

    [Open Assets] Item Capsules

    El-fire updated Item Capsules with a new update entry: score 1 for those who like score for some reason Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. El-fire

    [Open Assets] Item Capsules - score 1 for those who like score for some reason

    added the score items as capsules, 1K and 10K respectively. someone wanted them and I thought they were worthy enough to do
  3. El-fire

    "All In A Day" Original Level Pack WIP Thread

    remember how I said that there wouldnt be another demo for this level pack? well I was kinda right cause there wont be another demo that has multiple levels like the last one BUT you MAY be able to play another one of the levels early in a level making collab of sorts. so to celebrate that...
  4. El-fire

    "All In A Day" Original Level Pack WIP Thread

    Sonic is old now! 35 to be exact! And what will I do for this occasion? ... uh ... look, All In A Day has a title screen now, woa there was a little bit more done like I did some more work on Act 1 of Waving Waters but I'm not sure whether to show anything of it cause I dont like to spoil...
  5. El-fire

    The-Flower Characters

    Yeah me neither honestly, I don't think I ever tested if she could lol. I was very much more interested in Metal La-Flower. But good vids! Glad you enjoyed them and somehow beat the game as La-Flower lol
  6. El-fire

    "All In A Day" Original Level Pack WIP Thread

    Thank you so much for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it, it means alot! The ending room in Scorched Stronghold act 3 is not being changed but the background teaser was changed a little since I refined the next zone a little. There's a door to the side of the room that leads outside, you can...
  7. El-fire

    The-Flower.

    Ya know this is why I'm not supposed to reply to things when I had just woken up cause I make mistakes like this lol I did not see the reply bit, sorry
  8. El-fire

    The-Flower.

    1779104588
  9. El-fire

    The-Flower.

  10. El-fire

    The-Flower.

    You go through the canon route involving finding La-Flower in each level she gives you a hint about
  11. El-fire

    The-Flower.

    Cause he's one of the moderators lol
  12. El-fire

    The-Flower.

    El-fire updated The-Flower. with a new update entry: It's Pizza Time! Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. El-fire

    The-Flower. - It's Pizza Time!

    After being cut from V2 cause that was too many levels I could work on by myself, The-Flour is finally here! A Pizza Tower inspired alt that gives you as much of a Pizza Tower experience as I could possible pull off in SRB2. With Secrets to find, 5 more emblems to collect, and another cute...
  14. El-fire

    "All In A Day" Original Level Pack WIP Thread

    I return, progress on Waving Waters has been a little slow cause figuring out how to make a level like this is a bit of a challenge but I did some things. the first water running segment is done, yippee! also swapped out the Fox Hunters for actual cannons cause the fox hunters were a little too...
  15. El-fire

    [Open Assets] Item Capsules

    El-fire submitted a new resource: Item Capsules - For when you need a floating Item Box Read more about this resource...
Back
Top