Recent content by Doctor Tex

  1. D

    Addons not downloading on LAN game

    Whenever I try to join a friend's LAN game, it tries to download the addons he's using. But it straight up is NOT downloading any of it, and when activating the addons myself, it prevents me from joining the LAN game with them on.
  2. D

    Jeck Jims' 2.2 3D Models

    Thanks! I found out that my Models.DAT file didn't get replaced with the rest of the models, so I replaced that and now it works fine.
  3. D

    Jeck Jims' 2.2 3D Models

    I downloaded the Addon. The vanilla cast were given 3D models, however none of the supported mods are working. I've tried with Modern Sonic, Neo Sonic, and Blaze. Am I doing something wrong, or skipped a step?
  4. D

    Zack from Zack & Wiki

    I was wondering if anyone remembered this guy!
  5. D

    [Open Assets] Srb2 Station V1.2.2 - The place to test your mods

    How do I do this? Edit: Nevermind, found out. And this map is as I expected, pretty good.
  6. D

    StephChars v4 - Echoes Of The Abyss Update

    Many thanks, friend!
  7. D

    [Open Assets] Srb2 Station V1.2.2 - The place to test your mods

    How does this load? I can't find it on the addons menu even though it's in the folder. Am I just dumb?
  8. D

    StephChars v4 - Echoes Of The Abyss Update

    The idea is certainly interesting, and the design is adorable. But I'm getting issues. I load up the mod, with and without others, and I can't access the crafting menu. On top of that, I can't even use the flashlight. Some warning about bad argument #1 "addHook". Any ideas about what this is?
Back
Top