Recent content by Dano

  1. Dano

    Oversized Models..?

    Well I was pretty young and didn't really think before doing my models, so in the models.dat it's very jumbled and messy with inconsistant sizes. I would be fixing these kinds of issues, but I'm ɛmpłøƴəð and have no free time anymore. I really do wish I can help, but for now I'm stuck far from...
  2. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    So about that kirby model... should I redo the whole thing or should I go for a texture remake? I'm cool with both :) 1737256196 I may also redo a few of the copy abilities that seem off
  3. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    depends on when I get back in the groove of things 1737253638 I'll throw in some screenshots sometime this year (hopefully)
  4. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    Oh I don't mind, but I'm gonna be taking a break for a long while. I've been going through some rough times in my life and I need some time for myself. But one day, I'll update all the models :) 1726901618 I'm a wizard, harry 1726901659 idk what that's all about, but when I make a model, it...
  5. Dano

    What is your favorite 3D model pack?

    Prolly 2024/2025
  6. Dano

    What is your favorite 3D model pack?

    Even tho they aren't out yet, Logan McCloud's 2.2 models are my favorite
  7. Dano

    How'd you get your profile picture?

    dog.
  8. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    alr bro cya
  9. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    I could make it five 1694645058 or six
  10. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    am I real or are you conversing with a fake dano 1694644969 who knows? maybe...
  11. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    yeah im like a ghost now except im not hella spooky
  12. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    yeah tbh I haven't played srb2 in a long time
  13. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    there's kirby and steve
  14. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    i dont have fang or knux or amy
  15. Dano

    Dano's Partially Accurate Models

    That was my plan: model all the other junk
Back
Top