Recent content by cedd

  1. cedd

    hey lois (CTF map)

    cedd submitted a new resource: hey lois (CTF map) - 'Hey Lois, remember dat time I was a CTF map?' Read more about this resource...
  2. cedd

    hey lois (CTF map) 1

    Freakin' sweet. A CTF map featuring lots of Family Guy. Created to test with custom textures. Not really much else to it.
  3. cedd

    Logan McCloud's WIP Thread

    nicee
  4. cedd

    Logan McCloud's WIP Thread

    I like this model pack it seems very ambitious I have a question if you want to answer How roughly close would you say you are to completing the model pack
  5. cedd

    Mine Match Zone

    cedd submitted a new resource: Mine Match Zone - Match?? In the mine??? Read more about this resource...
  6. cedd

    Mine Match Zone 1

    Match?? In my Mine?? No way!! A Ringslinger map for Match and Tag based (loosely) on the forgotten Mine Maze level! This map was originally submitted for the Mine Maze Collab enjoyyy
  7. cedd

    C-PAK

    Cedd updated C-PAK with a new update entry: C-PAK is here!!! Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. cedd

    C-PAK - C-PAK is here!!!

    A complete transformation of my cancelled SouthParkPack, featuring multiple characters including the original Kenny Mr. Hankey follower.
  9. cedd

    Master server not sync

    yea the internet browser isnt really working for some reason so just use the ingame browser for now also, its 'mb', not 'ms' for the link
  10. cedd

    I've come to make an announcement:

    U got copyright claimed.
  11. cedd

    E-102 "Gamma"

    I havent even played this mod but if his stats were changed then yeah they should change that
  12. cedd

    C-PAK

    Cedd updated SouthParkPack with a new update entry: Changed the version number Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. cedd

    C-PAK - Changed the version number

    Since this is very incomplete, I decided to change the version number just to reflect that. Nothin else, yet..
  14. cedd

    E-102 "Gamma"

    Gamma has returned..(though i never played him in kart lol)
  15. cedd

    C-PAK

    ill make sure to add a warning next update then, thx for telling me
Back
Top