Recent content by BigOLuxray

  1. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps

    BigOLuxray updated BigO Maps with a new update entry: v4.0.1 - few hotfixes Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps - v4.0.1 - few hotfixes

    Seaside Hill: Fixed an issue where taking the first cut with grow causes you to hit the waterfall and fall into a death pit Removed the respawn effect on some of the water FOFs in the beach section. Must have accidentally tagged them as respawn by mistake while I was editing the map Paradise...
  3. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps

    BigOLuxray updated BigO Maps with a new update entry: v4.0 - Better late than never, right? Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps - v4.0 - Better late than never, right?

    Hey! It's been a year since I last updated my pack. I would have updated sooner, but I've been busy with other things. But nevertheless, my map pack is now updated to be compatible with 2.4! As usual, if you find any issues in any of my maps, let me know! Looking forward to releasing more maps...
  5. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps

    UnBigO updated BigO Maps with a new update entry: v3.0.2 - Mapper took a nap Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps - v3.0.2 - Mapper took a nap

    Accidentally deleted two textures which I used for the castle in Seaside Hill. Those textures have been placed back in the map. No more naps.
  7. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps

    UnBigO updated BigO Maps with a new update entry: V3.0.1 (for real) Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps - V3.0.1 - minor fix

    Okay so I forgot to add the B in the prefix since I have a battle map, that's fixed. Also, I am providing a SOC file for server owners. Server Owners: Download the SOC if you have both the cerv.id and my personal pack in your server. It will remove Mirage Road from my pack - preventing...
  9. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps

    UnBigO updated BigO Maps with a new update entry: V3.0.1 - i forgor one letter Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps

    UnBigO updated BigO Maps with a new update entry: v3.0 - We finally have encore palettes!!!!! Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps - v3.0 - We finally have encore palettes!!!!!

    New: Mirage Road, the Sonic Rush map I made for the cerv.id collab back in January, has been added to my personal pack. I separated the race and battle maps as Mirage Road 1 (Race) and Mirage Road 2 (Battle) General: Seaside Hill and Paradise Hill finally have encore palettes!!! Seaside...
  12. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps

    UnBigO updated BigO Maps with a new update entry: v2.0 - Return of Paradise Hill Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps - v2.0 - Return of Paradise Hill

    For a while, I wanted to port over a map from SRB2Kart to Ring Racers. I went and chose Paradise Hill (originally created by Ryuspark) because I really enjoyed that map. This update marks the return of Paradise Hill from SRB2Kart! I tried to keep it as faithful as possible; with some slight...
  14. BigOLuxray

    [Open Assets] New Nico's Smile Zone

    This map is peak.
  15. BigOLuxray

    BigO Maps v4.0.1 (We're Sonic Heroes) - v4.0.1 - Minor Patch

    One of the water FOFs in Sunset Beach after the yellow spring jump was unintentionally tagged as a death plane. This update fixes that so it is no longer tagged as a death plane.
Back
Top