Recent content by BDonutGLXY

  1. BDonutGLXY

    O-Chaos (OC Pack) - V1.1.1

    - Fixed Donut's death sprite flickering.
  2. BDonutGLXY

    O-Chaos (OC Pack)

    BDonutGLXY updated O-Chaos (OC Pack) with a new update entry: V1.1.1 Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. BDonutGLXY

    O-Chaos (OC Pack) - V1.1 (2.4 Update)

    - Added Donk as a new racer, using the custom skincolor Burgundy. - Donut's sprites were made from the ground up, having some adjustments that better portray how I draw her this day and age. - Characters are no longer available individually. What I'd love to do eventually is to remake other...
  4. BDonutGLXY

    O-Chaos (OC Pack)

    BDonutGLXY updated O-Chaos (OC Pack) with a new update entry: V1.1 (2.4 Update) Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. BDonutGLXY

    [Open Assets] Donut's Fruity Colors - V2 (2.4 Update)

    Howdy howdy! Before I do some updates to my other packs, it seems appropriate to update this real quickly considering the skincolor count was greatly increased! - The way these packs were formatted was changed. It is now two separate PK3 files with each and every skincolor as individual lua...
  6. BDonutGLXY

    [Open Assets] Donut's Fruity Colors

    BDonutGLXY updated Donut's Fruity Colors with a new update entry: V2 (2.4 Update) Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. BDonutGLXY

    O-Chaos (OC Pack)

    The next update I want to make for this pack is close to completion I'm just, admittedly, a little nervous to update it, so it may be a while til I feel ready for sure maybe I'll polish up a few things to make sure nothin bad slipped by, or work on another pack I wanna make
  8. BDonutGLXY

    O-Chaos (OC Pack)

    infuriating: this girl is remaking her sona the 4th fucking time instead of finishing her WIPs
  9. BDonutGLXY

    [Open Assets] Development Hell V1

    I have created a map, it isn't great, but a few people wanted to see this and I don't want this to become lost. This has been finished for a while, I just haven't released it. It wasn't genuinely in development hell or anything. I likely won't be making more maps. Folks can edit this however...
  10. BDonutGLXY

    [Open Assets] Development Hell

    BDonutGLXY submitted a new resource: Development Hell - An unfinished map? Read more about this resource...
  11. BDonutGLXY

    [Open Assets] The Donut Box - V6.1

    Fixed Noknok's skincolor not appearing properly when used individually (I forgot to freeslot it)
  12. BDonutGLXY

    [Open Assets] The Donut Box

    BDonutGLXY updated The Donut Box with a new update entry: V6.1 Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. BDonutGLXY

    O-Chaos (OC Pack)

    note: this addon is currently in the wrong section, this is not an SRB2 addon and is instead for Ring Racers This should be fixed in a moment edit: this is now fixed!
  14. BDonutGLXY

    O-Chaos (OC Pack) V1.1.1

    This pack is specifically for my original characters and other things related to me if you're into that sort of thing! These fresh and unfamiliar folks are ready to go! This pack currently has 6 racers! Source: Self insert/Online Persona The mechanical mastermind and chaotic chemist, aptly...
  15. BDonutGLXY

    O-Chaos (OC Pack)

    BDonutGLXY submitted a new resource: O-Chaos (OC Pack) - If you want something fresh, here you go! Also, its pronounced "Nought-Chaos". Read more about this resource...
Back
Top