Recent content by AWALLSONIC0

  1. AWALLSONIC0

    Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

    I had this one before https://mb.srb2.org/addons/foxehs-silly-models.6142/
  2. AWALLSONIC0

    Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

    I tried that and I still don’t work
  3. AWALLSONIC0

    Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

    Yea, I used to work idk why this is happening now
  4. AWALLSONIC0

    Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

    And also all models except the main cast doesn’t work ☹️
  5. AWALLSONIC0

    Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

    All the other models work except SpongeBob super sponge
  6. AWALLSONIC0

    X Sonic

    K sorry
  7. AWALLSONIC0

    X Sonic

    yo sorry but also it was a suggestion
  8. AWALLSONIC0

    X Sonic

    Are you still working on this? And I have a suggestion, there was a episode where Sonic used two chaos emeralds to go super sudo mode or something, maybe you could add that?
  9. AWALLSONIC0

    AltSnick

    how do i open the snick menu????
  10. AWALLSONIC0

    X Sonic

    i wasnt being mean i was just saying it was funny how we have the same mods and btw you trolled to
  11. AWALLSONIC0

    X Sonic

    bruh this is so funny becasue i have all the same mods you have lol
  12. AWALLSONIC0

    (Hotfix update)Tails Dolls' Forest

    hello sorry to comment twice but i upgraded to 2.2.15 and it sill leaves me with a black screen BUT still infinity/10 mod!
  13. AWALLSONIC0

    Issues with using controller to play

    yea me too i tried steam and nothing :(
  14. AWALLSONIC0

    cant use my controller with ANYTHING

    I opened the new version and tried to skip the cut seen but I couldn't, I skipped with my keyboard and tried again nothing happened :(
  15. AWALLSONIC0

    Use trigger with controller ?

    bruh i cant even use my xbox controller :(
Back
Top