What bugs you on net games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other people getting consistency failure. That makes my score often grew up a lot more than their score :/ (but really sometimes I do so really weird things that Spazzo will hate me as much as he does with Mystic).

When you add a huge mod that's standing right there in the mods section and no one looks, and it turns out the host forgot to turn maxsend off so it lags for about... 4 minutes, and finally when the person joins he leaves as soon as he joins.He was trying to make us lag :(

When people say "stop chasing me!" or "dont hit me i typing" or "Don't hunt me stop hitting me no fair!!!!!" every time they get hit. They act like everyone goes after them.

When you're about to finish a stage you have to jump over a pit, and the host decides to make gravity 33.

When there's a player with a pet name trying to act all cute, and everyone acts like it's their "cutey wooty pet flufflyball".

When the host adds SA-city and you tell them it's against the rules so they say "FUCKING @$$H0L3 B1TCH$UCK3R!" and ban you.

When someone spams "EBAY!!!!!!!!" or "This IS SPAM!!!".

Shadow doom: I smell spam
Shadow doom: I small spam

Gameboy: ebay!

When someone comes to your server and keeps asking these exact questions. "CAN YOU add crue house wad?!","kand SMS hav to in but the console","SACITY SACITY", "super mystic sonic bastard!", and finally "verify me so I can give everyone 999 rings and next gen mod"

I hate all of that too. The gravity thing gets annoying. I was in a race in a level I couldn't remember which but I feel into a slime pit and when I was about to jump out the host made the gravity like 10.0 and I died. Then I hit a spring and he made the gravity 0 so I was stuck i the air. Another time I joined a CTF server there was some n00b pretending to be me. He was constantly telling the server to change the gravity. He said stuff like "UP UP UP!" or "I want down!" Vash was there and I proved to Vash that he was a fake. We were trying to tell the server to kick the fake. We told the fake to stop lying and leave or change the name. The server did nothing and Faker was cussing me out. Eventually the fake got pissed off and left. I hate when people fake themselves or constantly ask the server to modify the gravity.

metalsonicmk72 said:
I hate all of that too. The gravity thing gets annoying. I was in a race in a level I couldn't remember which but I feel into a slime pit and when I was about to jump out the host made the gravity like 10.0 and I died. Then I hit a spring and he made the gravity 0 so I was stuck i the air. Another time I joined a CTF server there was some n00b pretending to be me. He was constantly telling the server to change the gravity. He said stuff like "UP UP UP!" or "I want down!" Vash was there and I proved to Vash that he was a fake. We were trying to tell the server to kick the fake. We told the fake to stop lying and leave or change the name. The server did nothing and Faker was cussing me out. Eventually the fake got pissed off and left. I hate when people fake themselves or constantly ask the server to modify the gravity.
Why, thank you for remembering. I forgot about that. I didn't know who was the real one until I asked that one question, which you answered. I don't think I've seen anyone join a server as me before, so I guess I'm lucky. I still hate n00bs who try to mimic other people that are much better then they are.

metalsonicmk72 said:

Very much agreed. most of the time they do that, but I was in a server once, and me & another person who was hosting teamed up against 4 other n00bs who were playing unfair in team match.

Then they started cussing, and blinding to try **** us off. But I eventually got mad (I don't get mad very often) and started getting my own back. The 4 n00bs went quiet and left.

It goes to prove thinking how hard they think they are when they are not really that strong.

I get annoyed from: Getting banned for no good reason as soon as you join, the server is a total jerk, and kicks you as soon as you disagree with him, the n00b who says "ADD THIS WAD OR I REPORT U" and guys who keep saying "add this wad" and as soon as it's added, they demand another wad, guys who start flaming you for no reason, spamming in general, guys who host hangouts, RPing, that one guy who breaks the rules, someone warns him, and he just says: "Shut up, I can break the rules if I want!" Fakers, I was playing on a net game, a guy lists his name as SSNTails, he just says "I made this game" we discovered him, and he just leaves. Shall I go on?

Noob's who name themselve's me.(mint renamed to luis)(happens often cuase i check out every server each 30 minutes im on)

noob's in general, people who impersonate and then dont give proof its really them.

Yeah, RPing... Some person was once hosting a server called "ROLE PLAYING :)" and I told them it was against the rules and they said "if your a forum member... you can rp." What do they think it's a V.I.P being a forum member? Then some do it on purpose.SAcity:"<erm... pretty much everyone there...> fuck logan we cant b wit r frinds cuz he banz dem!!!!!!"Then some n00bs start cussing you out about the littlest things. Someone asked the host to add SMS saying he's the best char, and I said "No please... It's an overpowered recolor," and the person says "MUTHA FUCKING ASSHOLE GO SUCK YO MAMA"S DICK!" Glad the host banned him...Once on FF's server while he was at the movies, some jerk named storm67777 or something came. Every time you hit him he's like "SUCK MY NUTS!" and "FUCK YOU ASS!" and also "YOU KNOW WHAT? IF I CANT BE HAPPY FUCK ALL YOU NIGGERS!" and leaves. And I think there are new comings of Halofire D:. Some people pretend to be me just because I don't like the wads they like and make it look like i'm spamming "I LIKE P3N15!" LOL I never knew the internet was so hostile. Well, verbally, or typing or whatever :P

Consis
Being forced to restart SRB2 to join a netgame
Both
"error sending to node"
Lag
C-Lag
When I'm hosting and others have C-lag
Idiots
Morons
Assholes
The netgame community filled with idiots, morons, and assholes
Hosts who don't know console
Gullible hosts
Both
Having a bad connection
Being forced to play against everyone in CTF just to make teams even in skill.
...Well, not really.
Midnight Abyss Zone
Idiots, morons, and assholes with the ability to host
People who say "Lag" constantly when everyone else already freakin' knows
People who say "Lag" when there isn't lag
MAP56 in netgames
Crappy wads
Crappy socs
And lastly, idiots, morons, and assholes.

luis90 said:
Noob's who name themselve's me.(mint renamed to luis)(happens often cuase i check out every server each 30 minutes im on)

noob's in general, people who impersonate and then dont give proof its really them.

Lol @ that never happening (could've been someone impersonating me actually)

Lag, and over-experienced players, are the only thing that bug me. Of course, I can't use mouselook with a laptop (at least, not easily), so I'm basically at a loss.

Basically coop:

Getting C-Kicked when i'm right next to the goal, then I have to re-enter the server and start over.

Also, when i'm right next to the goal waiting for the people when I have no rings. Then 1 makes it through the level and shoots me with ringslinger, or any other character with a spawn item, and then I have to try making it through again.

:|

Noobs screwing up Mystery's net games.
FF being the only other competent person on the MS.
EDIT: When you're playing through a level, tell some one you who join earlier to wait, and the when you right at the last corner and the the n00b is like "OMGZ IM BORD!!111one" and then finishes.

SmS wad.

And basically other recolor's and badly made wad's. (mig the fox)(overpowerd version)

oh, and SMS.

I also hate servers playing the same gametype with some of the same level mods (I'm pointing to MR44 but I can say a few things about it)

Sometimes, people play match/tag in the coop stages. Why are there homing rings in verdant forest stages (I think it's act 2) why are there bomb rings in TVZ?, and Automatic rings in JCZ?. It's not likely people will play match here, but they do. Plus everyone would hide all around the stage, and is very highly annoying, especially in tag.

I also hate it when the server kicks you for talking whilst playing. I only said 2 things when playing. He kicked me. So I went back in, he banned me. Then the ban wasn't there after waiting a few minutes (no I didn't hack into it, I don't know how to) then I said "Give me 1 good reason why you did that"

Then he started an arguement, and I left because I couldn't be asked to sit my ass on the floor of techno hill zone just arguing. The server is Jason's server, and the user is Jason alley, he's the server who would instant kick anyone, so watch out everyone if you go in there.

HYPERKNUX said:
Sometimes, people play match/tag in the coop stages. Why are there homing rings in verdant forest stages (I think it's act 2) why are there bomb rings in TVZ?, and Automatic rings in JCZ?. It's not likely people will play match here, but they do.
Some of the Mystic Realm maps are not designed around match, but still support it for those stages that would actually do pretty good in it. Believe it or not, JCZ1 in match really does work well. Places like Techno Hill Zone 1 are a one-time amusement, and you never feel like playing it in match again.

Plus everyone would hide all around the stage, and is very highly annoying, especially in tag.
Um, isn't that the whole point of tag?

Blue Warrior said:
HYPERKNUX said:
Sometimes, people play match/tag in the coop stages. Why are there homing rings in verdant forest stages (I think it's act 2) why are there bomb rings in TVZ?, and Automatic rings in JCZ?. It's not likely people will play match here, but they do.
Some of the Mystic Realm maps are not designed around match, but still support it for those stages that would actually do pretty good in it. Believe it or not, JCZ1 in match really does work well. Places like Techno Hill Zone 1 are a one-time amusement, and you never feel like playing it in match again.

Plus everyone would hide all around the stage, and is very highly annoying, especially in tag.
Um, isn't that the whole point of tag?

For tag yeah, but in coop levels (not in all levels but in some levels in the mods) and the original srb2, mystic realm, and acid missile, it can be highly annoying.

About the match point, yeah, JCZ does work pretty well, act 2 does too at some areas.

When all but one player on a team in CTF stand around the enemy base, and that one that's not on the base has the flag, and when the flag gets dropped one person grabs it and the person who had the flag runs th the enemy base. When the server randomly shut down and reopens within 5 minutes for no reason.

Sky Ninja said:
When all but one player on a team in CTF stand around the enemy base, and that one that's not on the base has the flag, and when the flag gets dropped one person grabs it and the person who had the flag runs th the enemy base.
That's what camping is. I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back