What bugs you on net games

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoJames said:
Why? Becauset hat person will stick with you and help you out...instead of thokking past and beating evrything, only to leave you runing behind him/her
Not all players just thok to the finish like the level is timed or something. Some players just thok to the end, and wait until the others come to the end. (Example: Megasonic waits whenever he gets to the end of a level.)

NeoJames said:
Yes, but thats not co-op, co-op is helping other players and staying by them
Ah... now I get it... but hardly anyone does that in other games, unless you ask.

1. Having a player spam with very inappropriate text.
2. Having someone host a server with the word “Dedicated” in the name, while they just kick and/or ban you without even thinking.
3. Players who use the stupid order pizza command.
4. Everything else that has been mentioned thus far.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
2. Having someone host a server with the word “Dedicated” in the name, while they just kick and/or ban you without even thinking.
Ever seen Furious Fox's Dedicated Server? He kicks/bans, but not without thinking. Anyone hosting a dedicated server thinks before they make a kick/ban, as far as I know, since I haven't seen any n00bs create a dedicated server.

had the host in coop, constantly giving 999 rings and finishing bonuses immediatly, also as soon as we started a stage "if you're not finished in 20 seconds, I'm ending the level immediatly, 20, 19, 18, 17" ect. really annoying.

Cheese said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
3. Players who use the stupid order pizza command.

Hey, I don't use the order pizza command. I use the echo command!

5. People who use any stupid command such as echo.

Vash said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Ever seen Furious Fox's Dedicated Server? He kicks/bans, but not without thinking. Anyone hosting a dedicated server thinks before they make a kick/ban, as far as I know, since I haven't seen any n00bs create a dedicated server.

6. Hosts that kick/ban because of your username.
7. Hosts that kick/ban without valid reasons for said ramifications.
8. People who say "Omg Hax!!" or any other stupid and annoying phrase.
9. Use of the word noob.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
6. Hosts that kick/ban because of your username.
They think before they kick/ban that person.
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
7. Hosts that kick/ban without valid reasons for said ramifications.
They don't want to warn people for something they did.
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
8. People who say "Omg Hax!!" or any other stupid and annoying phrase.
People who say that, just are a plain n00b.[quote="EMPORER METALLIX]9. Use of the word noob.[/quote]If someone does something not allowed on the master server, the other players will most likely say "n00b."

HELP PLZ

When people tell me to add a wad, I tell them no, and the keep telling me to add it. *Kick*
When people ask me to add HMS123331. *Ban* Come on, that jokes older than SSN.
When people tell me not to say namu.
When people join a server, tells every one to join their server, then leaves without taking a step.
When people tell me to make a wad of them.

When stupid n00bs ban you when you say what they're doing is against the MS rules.

When n00bs freak out and kick you because it took longer then 5 miliseconds to set up your name.

When people continuesly tell you to go to a level, after telling them to stop.

When they disagree with every little thing you say, inculiding "the".

EDIT: When they're playing tag, you say brb, they shoot you then ban you "For not moving". (Not my experience, this happens to my brother all the time.)

What I hate about netgames:

1) You can never find a good server with a good host, most hosts are n00bs.

2) People who don't help in CTF

3) People who modify gravity levels so they can hit you

4) People who add lives and rings when they need it which seems unfair to the rest of us

5) People who keep asking you to add a certain wad you don't have

6) Chatrooms and Hangouts in coop and match

7) Ringslinger coop

8: People who "have to have homing and lightdash on"

9) People who make you do everything for the team in ctf and don't help at all

10) Spammers

11) People who ask how you do something in the console that's simple

12) People who ask to go to a level that isn't meant for the mode you are playing

13) People who say, "COM 2 MY SERVER IZ GONA B AWSOM!"

14) Perverted people in my servers or servers I go to

15) People who threaten to kick or ban you just because you are better than them

16) People who pretend to be someone else

17) Servers with like "100" wads

18: servers with usless socs that kill the purpose of that game

19) People who claim they know you and that they are kill you

20) People who abuse console commands and secrets

I could name many more problems but I'm exausted from typing this.

This is a crazy one, why this happen I don't know.

Wow thats a biiiiiggg button!
bigbutton.png

People who think they can hit me with rail rings when I'm flying as Tails make me laugh, they can't get it through their head that I am just too awesome!

That's the result of straying from the main path. What you doin' button hunting when you're in race mode? There's no time to button hunt >_>

Just had a a ctf game on kiddytails server (my god his servers suck) and had to put up with LOGAN THE WHINING WOLF, I had 2 or 3 players on my team red, they had 6, at points over half the team was standing on our base, all match, so when we go out there to get them out they whine that they're being hit lots of times.

We still won 5-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back