What bugs you on net games

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoJames said:

It's called protecting your flag

no, I ment like in lime forest zone, people stand on their flag and shoot you when you bounce up from the red spring

I hate those people.. they're just n00bs that want to protect their flag, and too lazy to move from their base to grab their flag back.

Zanyhead said:
People who think they can hit me with rail rings when I'm flying as Tails make me laugh, they can't get it through their head that I am just too awesome!

I played on your server before. I hit you while flying many times and even with red rings to.

I was getting used to a trackball mouse at that time, I also dodged quite a few too, though.

.hack said:
NeoJames said:

It's called protecting your flag

no, I ment like in lime forest zone, people stand on their flag and shoot you when you bounce up from the red spring
Good god...

It's called protecting the flag

Do you expect people to just let you have the flag?

One person being there to protect the flag is fine, habing all 6 players on your team or whatever on the other teams side is very retarded and leaves your flag wide open, and you don't need that many people to go over and steal a flag, and more people then 2 though is being lazy.

The point is that you don't need 10 people to try to get a flag...

Hell...I used to own people on 2v2 ctf matches with my friend Jesse (Also know as Waffle Jessse)

What we would do is one of us would go get the flag, and the other one defends ours, when one of us would score, we'd switch jobs...

It worked wonders

Standing on your flag is the worse protecting stradegy you can do, like people standing on there flag zone until someone returns their flag to score.

I never said protecting your flag while the flag isn't at your base is smart, but if it is then it's a good idea

>Thing's that annoy roy on netgames

People with carp grammar and punctuation.

People who ask to be vertified to add an rediculous wad that you won't be able to find, and get's the netgame to crash.

Host's that put the Armaggeddon sheild as the most frequent item, and puts the monitors on random.

Host's that suck so badly that they repededly use startrings and startlives to try to win.

People who host overpowered wad's that take the fun out of the game.

People who rename wad's so you have to rename them too, then case have to rerename them for other servers.

Host's that abuse the game repededly by using various commands to mess with the players. (Example: gravity 99999999999)

Host's that ban people for not doing what he wants, like role-play.

Players who want to be vertified to ban the host.

Players who want wads that do nothing for them, or are any good, or anybody have, or anything s/he doesen't have.

Players who misspell "server", "sever", which is VERY funny.

[/end]

What annoys me

Poison Water
(aka. any liquid that kills you)

and

Pits of death!

It's more fun to kill someone with a ring than run them off a clif!
^lol^

I get annoyed by chatting team mates when I play CTF. If I say something, it's usually a quick key. Hell, I have key set ups just for different gameplays. Anyway, The players who chat are the players who get killed. This is why I go to the smaller team, despite them being the losers on the basis that the smaller teams are usually more efficiently played.

'Course, you never see me since I use my real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back