• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Ramp Project *update as of 7/5/06*

Status
Not open for further replies.
THESE SLoPES ARE GREAT! once there are some md2 models I would expect a city escpe.wad! 8)

Erm.. city escape includes loops, running down walls, and quarter pipes. That sounds a little.. impossible O_o

UM IT IS POSSIBLE BECUASE WE GOT SLOPES MD2 models and loops! :wink:

Hmm... The current slope script tells the game to find a way to get the player from point a to point b without the limitations of gravity right? What if on the level load it determined the path that the players would take and colors a texture in there? Wouldn't that work for rendering the slopes in software mode?

nega-sonic said:
UM IT IS POSSIBLE BECUASE WE GOT SLOPES MD2 models and loops! :wink:
Thank you for being very.. argh. Don't wanna get modded -_-.
Anyways, SSNTails is the only one that's done an MD2 model, we do NOT have loops, and the slopes don't work well enough to actually use in a level.

WE DO HAVE LOOPS CHECK RELEASES! ITS THERE! :D just loops you use lightdash for :(

That's not even a loop, it's a damn light dash ring with a bunch of stairs around it :/.

yeah but it is a start :) just the code for not doing that dont exist yet

nega-sonic said:
yeah but it is a start :) just the code for not doing that dont exist yet
The code for not doing what? >_>
We don't have loops. Not even slightly. You'd have to figure out how to render 'em properly, then make some way to make the player run through them, and also get sprites for the new animations. :/

what did shuffle do? did he disincourage me to try? well he did :o

Heh. Don't blame Shuffle for the incompetence of n00bs.

But seriously, Nega. Stop screaming and yelling about loops. They just aren't going to happen.

hey and well the slopes dont work in 1.0938 :( and well does anyone have 1.0937 so I can still use the slopes? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back