• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Ramp Project *update as of 7/5/06*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea! now all we need to do is let Antiporcupine or someone else finish this up and we'll have fully working slopes! :D.
(and maybe sloped FoFs as well...)
also: Shuffle you are full of win.

Did I write special 16384? Oops.
It's linedef special 243.
Edit: Nope, I wrote 243 in the readme. Go read it, dammit. :/

Shuffle said:
Yeah, just use those until antiporcupine uses his mad l33t skillz.

Hey, sorry I haven't worked on this as much as I had hoped. :oops: There's a lot I'm working on; I've got a character (Minus the Antiporcupine) that I'm trying to do, I still haven't finished Mystic Realm (Aerial Gardens :evil: ), and I just now finished the Chao Races in SADX and still have to finish that game (I just have Super Sonic left for 130 emblems). Shuffle, you're awesome for coming up with this much so far. I'll admit, I'm not terribly surprised that there already is slope code, but the fact that it isn't implemented in the official downloads shows that it's still very buggy, and the current examples prove the point. I just want to bring it to the point that it works great and becomes common to use. And get it to finally do decent inversions and wall running and stuff like that. Again, sorry that I've been so tight on time; I'll try a little harder and see what I can come up with. Thanks for waiting, and thanks a ton, Shuffle, for helping.

No problem, I mainly just did it on a whim. It was just for fun, really. ;D
I take things to heart that I shouldn't sometimes...
Ex:
<Mystic> lolroxors ther shuld be a zelda mod
<Shuffle> lolwtf ya ther shuld *makes one*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back