The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pft, thanks for telling. Now noobs might stop asking about the new wads and why it doesn't work.

Heh that guys site was pretty cool. You should make a new one that has all the ghouls. I have a question. Does he know that you made a version for Srb2? You should contact him and see if he'll put something on his website about this wad. Oh BTW nice wad!

dominicapopo said:
Heh that guys site was pretty cool.
-"That guy" is a great artist. Talk about him with respect. ¬¬
dominicapopo said:
You should make a new one that has all the ghouls.
-I already told that some of them are impossible to make in SOC.
dominicapopo said:
Does he know that you made a version for Srb2? You should contact him and see if he'll put something on his website about this wad.
-Yes, he does. And it's his webpage, not mine. I don't care if this version of Ghoul2 is in his website; besides, I don't deserve a place in his website. x)

"That guy" is me btw and i've already posted here, so yeah i've seen it :P

Also I was going to put this on my site but I kept forgetting, and I required screenshots but didn't feel like obtaining srb2 at the time. If anyone can give me one or two i'll be happy to put it on there.

GF3 sounds much cooler than this port; the ghouls are made out to be meaner and it takes advantage of GZDooms slope features. This wad only uses the mushy-grey area of function that is shared by both SRB2 and GZDoom.

Well why not get GZDoom and try for yourself? All you need is the doom2 wad and to be honest it's NOT THAT HARD to find lying around on the internets.

I just had an idea: What if someone edited the GZDoom source to work with the FreeDOOM WAD, so there would be a FreeGZDoom!

Delete+Repost:I got the GZDoom source, but it won't compile. *sigh*

i like the wad.but in srb2JTE halloween can not so good see.
srb20005ed3.png

Well, that halloween stuff is not my problem. Just play it with the regular exe, not with SRB2JTE.

Bluezero4, you'll be amazed how many copies you can find eg, Ebay... amazon... Game station, you name it... but not walmart... those things scare me.

The ghouls should preemptively find you, thus something is wrong.

Note: some game types don't spawn enemies on the field.

on Edge said:
The ghouls should preemptively find you, thus something is wrong.

Note: some game types don't spawn enemies on the field.

Stand still for 16 seconds and one will find you.

edit: I played this last weekend and killed and it left an echo though my speakers[/i]. D: So....

I quit the game in fear.

So, the reason why Doom doesn't mix with SRB2? Same reason the Land Before Time doesn't mix with horror movies. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back