The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hey

Hunter_the_hedgehog said:
i loaded station square wad, and they were runnin around, i had no rings, and, POW, im dead, can you fix that?

Actually I made Station Square.wad.

Sorry I don't think I'll take the ghoul spawning point out of that level.

I quite like it. =P

But I was right:
For more fun on this level... ADD GH2.WAD!!! >=D

Hmm...I found another glitch! The ghoul never spawned
when I came into the level.
I waited 20 minutes not moving, and nothing.
And then I moved, and died instantly. D:

Twenty minutes in a level? What the hell? :\
Well, since I'm able to make the ghouls to kill players instantly, I decided to finish my GH3. Wait until my next update, it will fix a lot of things, and the gameplay will be more like the original. I'll be randomly on IRC, Espernet, so Query me if you want details or/and the lastest wads and SOCs.

Damn it, I'm having some problems with Software mode's glitches in the new map, like Gh2's. Do you guys think that they're very annoying when playing?

Kaysakado said:
Now both OGL and Software have glitches in gh2? Oh joy.
Woah, no. I mean, the new forest map for GH3 has the visual glitches that GH2 has. I was trying to avoid them, but it seems that it's impossible. I was asking if the visual glitches are annoying when talking about gameplay.

Blade T. vampire said:
Hmm...I found another glitch! The ghoul never spawned
when I came into the level.
I waited 20 minutes not moving, and nothing.
And then I moved, and died instantly. D:

You got a time over. Then died.

Vash said:
Actually, that just happens randomly. It's a game bug, not a WAD bug.

So what your trying to say is that all sonic games have a bug? *shot*

All sonic games have time overs.
Its not a bug.

[offtopic] time overs are used for saying eggman won[end offtopic]

Vash said:
Actually, that just happens randomly. It's a game bug, not a WAD bug.
I know. I was just trying to avoid them by making less trees, a smaller map, and blah blah, but then it wouldn't be the Ghoul's Forest. I hope that SRB2's 1.1 version has these glitches fixed...

Nev3r said:
Damn it, I'm having some problems with Software mode's glitches in the new map, like Gh2's. Do you guys think that they're very annoying when playing?
Elaborate, please.

Go replay it in Software. If you can't notice the glitches, you must be blind. Anyways, they're not that annoying once you get used to them.

on Edge said:
Nev3r said:
Elaborate, please.
Nev3r said:
Kaysakado said:
Now both OGL and Software have glitches in gh2? Oh joy.
Woah, no. I mean, the new forest map for GH3 has the visual glitches that GH2 has. I was trying to avoid them, but it seems that it's impossible. I was asking if the visual glitches are annoying when talking about gameplay.

on Edge said:
GH2 didn't have any software visual glitches; it was too dark to see anything.

srb20086.png

srb20087-1.png

srb20088.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back