Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSonic64 said:
Blade T. vampire said:
I said:
What mapthingnum are the ghouls anyway?
Please, I would like an answer.......

309 or 301 I think. I'm too scared to even look in XWE. ^_^'

They're more than one, the thing numbers were 310 - 315. Each one has a different speed and a different pain state that activates a different linedef.. They "open" a tree and another ghoul is summoned... The last one activates another linedef plus the death sequence. Anyways, the ghoul itself can't damage the player.. I made it solid. Else, you could kill it spindashing, so I used some other different objects to harm the player. 361 - 366 are the thing numbers, each one for a different ghoul. Make sure you use them. >_o

Ahahahahahahaha....

One vid down...

Next... THE SERVERS!!!

Oh and I played it again... and saw the ghoul die... I didnt get screenies though. (so I could show everyone at school.)

But when I get the chance, I'm going to put srb2 on a disk drive, then show every one that level.

And the level isn't scary if you use the mystic-realm music.

But the animation in the dieing sprites were cool. I just saw it. Never noticed it before. Really!

Think about it. Your in a forest that is suppose to be creepy, yet this dramic, more high dynamic music starts playing. Tunes 145 is good mainly for the last stage in Mystic Realm. It just doesn't fit in a lot of other places.

tailsmastermind said:
Think about it. Your in a forest that is suppose to be creepy, yet this dramic, more high dynamic music starts playing. Tunes 145 is good mainly for the last stage in Mystic Realm. It just doesn't fit in a lot of other places.

*makes a stupid dumb long pointless excuse for using tunes 145*

The ghoul blew up in front of my face when I beat it 1 hour ago.

*ghoul dies*
me:*bursts into flames then dies*

I was so scared i almost wet myself when i heard the noise and that face came charging at me when i turned around...nice job scaring me.

SuperSonic64 said:
tailsmastermind said:

*makes a stupid dumb long pointless excuse for using tunes 145*

The ghoul blew up in front of my face when I beat it 1 hour ago.

*ghoul dies*
me:*bursts into flames then dies*
What does that have to do with anything I said. You still havn't given one good reason for tunes 145 in this stage.

Because tunes 145 is mainly my favorite srb2 music lump.

plus next week the n00bs will be recorded with fraps as they cry for help.

The ground one is scarier, (don't know if i spelt that right!) i mean your walking around all content... then SCREAM! you almost die of a heart attack.

SuperSonic64 said:
Because tunes 145 is mainly my favorite srb2 music lump.

plus next week the n00bs will be recorded with fraps as they cry for help.
Heh, you don't need to post every thing that goes arround your head.

mart_man2 said:
The ground one is scarier, (don't know if i spelt that right!) i mean your walking around all content... then SCREAM! you almost die of a heart attack.
Creeper ghoul FTW. :D

tailsmastermind said:
What does that have to do with anything I said. You still havn't given one good reason for tunes 145 in this stage.
That music just makes the map pathetic.

I played with no sound before. Just wanted to test it with music for once.
But if you saw the vid I used tunes 145 in, the vid turned out crappy.
BTW how did you get the ghoul to blow up like that? I stood right in front of it and watched the first time I saw it.

oops forgot to mention my last server status

console log:
<SS6>yay.
player 5 is in the game.
<Player 4> nice... ghoul-fireworks... anything more interest- *dies from shot ring*
<SS64>sry thoght you were Michel Jackson.

So, N3ver, lots of people already have your second version of Ghoul's Forest, so when are you actually going to release it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back