The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you did a really good job making this map. People joined and got scared and were yelling at me because they didnt know what that was!

GLITCH ALERT!

If you add gh2.wad and espio.wad and spindash on some spots

and charge up for a LONG time, well I'll just let you find out.

Blade the vampire said:
Yea, you have to hold it for at least 20 seconds to start, then you'll spawn them easier. Oh yea, try facing a multiple of directions for it to work. Espio's spin trail is supposed to dissapear if its added.
:Note: this doesnt work if you added gh2.wad before espio.wad
Oh yea, also, dont spawn too many or youll freeze your computer. And the spawned ghouls can be killed by jumping on them. Not like the scripted one that has to be shot in order to be hurt. It doesnt always work. If it doesnt, try reseting level, and then readding espio.

Shayne, read the other pages before posting please.
no offense intended.
kthxbai.

taterbug77 said:
I was so scared i almost wet myself when i heard the noise and that face came charging at me when i turned around...nice job scaring me.

Thats more than we gotta know, unless you can't help yourself and HAVE to play even though you know whats gonna happen, Im going to have to class you as "N00b idiot"

The fact that everyone is getting scared at this wad is sorta pathetic, I mean, its meant to scare, but, does everyone hafta post what their reaction is? Its meant to be a topic ABOUT the WAD, not what you did after it

I palyed this i heared a ECHHHHHHHHHH i turned around it was right there i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh runaway then i just turned off the computer

I just played it again and found something in OGL. I saved my game while the ghoul explodes (first explode frame), and when I loaded my save data I heard a loud scream come from my speakers. If you cant get it to work then maybe im hearing things.

edit: I hate it when my msn contacts scare me. >:/

Cutmanmike said:
Ghoul 3 is finished but it's for ZDoom/GZDoom only. It cannot be ported over because it uses advanced scripting and DECORATE featuers only found in the ZDoom ports. Sorry.
Well, the ghoul's behavior can be redone, but it would take a lot of work, and I see some of them almost impossible. >_o'

Edit:
on Edge said:
It's a port, so asking Never is pointless.
It's not a direct port, I had to remake everything on SOC format. Also, some of Ghoul's Forest 3's ghouls are impossible to SOC.

WOAH!!!

I had the volume turned up really loud and when the skull thingy came
by it scared the heck outta me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got more screenies!

Start of level.

The tree that you start at once in the forest.

Darkest part of the forest.

And Finally a picture of the ghoul.

2 questions.....

1. you made GH2 and GH3.......... was there ever a GH1?

2. WILL THERE BE A GH4?!?! ... GH4.... god help us.... god help us all...

brookernator said:
2 questions.....

1. you made GH2 and GH3.......... was there ever a GH1?

2. WILL THERE BE A GH4?!?! ... GH4.... god help us.... god help us all...

What the hell? No, no, no. What I've made is a "Ghoul's forest 2" remake on SOC, for SRB2. Cutmanmike is the author of the original.

I don't think I will make more stuff like this, but Cutmanmike made an awesome sequel of his two previous works.

If you want more ghoulish stuff, check out his webpage. Note that they're for ZDooM, not SRB2. - http://gothic.34sp.com/ghoul.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back