The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one you've been playing is infact a conversion of ghoul2.wad for ZDoom, so techically there's a first and a third :P

The first one can be easily converted but I doubt the third one will be easy to do...

Yeah but this version lacks some of the animations that the doomed version has. Any reason? Oh BTW in Ntailsdoll beta that hasn't came out yet which I character wadded (just the wadding) the frames of the doomed version are in were the superform sprites should be. It's funny to use in srb2riders. I was forced to not allow that superform because nitro said not to. I also used the doomed version sprites for a private mod I'm working on.

metalsonicmk72 said:
I also used the doomed version sprites for a private mod I'm working on.

It's doom, not doomed. xD

Dude_ said:
Why? What is so special about the "doomed" version?

Cause the ZDooM's version is the original, and mine is just a SRB2 version. :3

Fish hook said:
*manic laughter*
I started a coop net game in map01 and a bunch of people (6) joined.
Map map10
3 left as soon as the level started.
1 left after geting in the teleporter
1 left after hearing the ghoul
Just me and player 3
People joined, said a commonly known c and s word before leaving!

Fishook© LMAO

I lol'd.

Hmmm..........you know, if you add espio and spin facing north, you spawn these...ghouls..^_^. i had n00bs screaming and cursing. along with the wimps who quit the serv. XD

Warpshade said:
For extra 'spookiness', add black fog!
srb20012hq3.png

Lolwut.

All I have to say is this: Anybody who can create an SRB2 level that actually scares the shit out of you, then they have definately got true talent! Awesome job. =:^o and :D

Don't evade the curse filter - Sonict

zck2020 said:
All I have to say is this: Anybody who can create an SRB2 level that actually scares the shit out of you, then they have definately got true talent! Awesome job. =:^o and :D

The idea is Cutmanmike's. xP

Sorry Sonict. My bad.

Nev3r said:

Oh, then why are you releasing it? (If it's somewhere in the previouse posts, then my mistake. I didn't have enough time to read all of them. )

on Edge said:
Play it in software NOW! OGL is bad for _SO_ many reasons, including being officialy unsupported.

My computer handles OGL just fine. (It's a custom made uber computer.) And I have played it in both OGL and software.

Cutmanmike made it for..... Doom Legacy...? BOOM....? I forget. But this is the SRB2 adaption, basically.

Guess what? I replaced the ghoul with luigi that has a gun pointing at you. Then I made a music lump and a triggerer that makes him say,
Luigi from ShadowMario64's videos said:
Im`a Luigi! and Im`a high!

Takes work to get it to echo. But It worked

zck2020 said:

Sorry Sonict. My bad. Why'd you color his name blue?

Nev3r said:

Oh, then why are you releasing it? (If it's somewhere in the previouse posts, then my mistake. I didn't have enough time to read all of them. ) Cutmanmike made it for Zdoom, and this is an SRB2 adaption.

on Edge said:
Play it in software NOW! OGL is bad for _SO_ many reasons, including being officialy unsupported.

My computer handles OGL just fine. (It's a custom made uber computer.) And I have played it in both OGL and software. He's talking about this level breaking in OGL. It gets F-Lag, and it's not as dark as in Software, so it's not as scary.
Yellow text are my comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back