• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More good news everyone, I've finished all of the running, and super (mikel93 did running and original standing). Right now I'm working in non-super staning, falling, and dundundundundun spinning for Sonic.

Wait, so are we talking all the angles? Anywho, progress is always appreciated. :wink:

And even more good news! Lava Cannon Zone is at least half way done! I also got cut-away views to work, and I got switches working as well!

Bad news this time, the standing sprites are too small and don;t look srb2 styled enough so I'm just using the diffualt, same thing goes for falling. But I still am making spinning frames.

Nova, Dark Warrior just killed everything in that page that isn't done. Perosnally, I feel like reverting the page back, but I can just tell DW will revert it again.

Personally, I will definately say that though this mod started out horrible, (remember the hat?) we have enough progress to actually call it a mod. We have more than just levels, something I can't say the other "mod by wad"s still up have. We have custom sprites, custom characters, 7 levels with thok barriers, and a few multiplayer maps. Though I'm sure you can debate about the number of levels, (and length or quality, GVZ is a piece of crap at the moment. XD Also, most of the levels are short.) I'd say that the delete didn't have much of a reason.

I think a compromise would be better. All of those "mods" which Dark Warrior deleted were still in beta phase. I propose we still have them there just in a different category. Perhaps "Beta mods" would do. I think I'll do that.

Why did you add the useless Goomba and coin objects? They are already in the game. Who every saw Goombas release birds? O_o

BlueZero4 said:
Nova, Dark Warrior just killed everything in that page that isn't done. Perosnally, I feel like reverting the page back, but I can just tell DW will revert it again.

I reserve the right to delete useless articles. In this case, mods did not include a download link, so they were removed. Mods without a proper link do not belong on the Wiki. I don't care how many people have worked on them. No link, no article. Links must also be on real websites, not sendspace or the like, as they expire. SRB2FFH is perfectly acceptable.

Also, a beta project is fine to put in with normal projects, as long as it's stated within the project that it's unfinished, and a version number is included.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]Okay I've got some news for all of those who care. This mod is now offically going into the EXE stage! Draykon is going to make an EXE specifically for SS64.
Don't go gettin' ahead of yerself Nova, I said I might. And I decided not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back