• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz
srb20022.png

Edit:Holy crap! We still have PBZCTF and that old slingitem I made.

Yup, I insisted on keeping them. I really liked them so I added them while compileing. Also how the heck do I get there it's too small to spin?

*coughityLookAroundcoughity*

As much as I really am sick, doing a thorough (sp?) inspection with either SRB2's knux or SS64 knux should help. I mean, that's just crying out "Linedef Executor! Linedef Executor!

You liked that? I'm never doing that again. There were so many linedef executors. It was total chaos.

Hey, wait, did we still use the enemy soc from BZ4stuff.wad in Beta3? It slowed all the enemies down, regardless of the sprites looking better.

Never mind.

Anyway, if we need to use custom spinitem sprites (The second character beta), I'm working on a soc that makes the spinitem face the player. Shoot, I could even hi-res the spin item if we needed too.

Are we sure we want to edit the character frames like this? Anywho, the Sonic up spring frame was not really aligned with the down sprite. Just jump and watch the sprite jerk up.

BlueZero4 said:
Are we sure we want to edit the character frames like this? Anywho, the Sonic up spring frame was not really aligned with the down sprite. Just jump and watch the sprite jerk up.
I know, that's my fault. I didn't make sure that the spring sprites were at the center on XWE. But, Nova was the one how asked me to make the sprites, so yes we're using them. She says they look more marioish.

camo man said:
Good news everyone! I've been doing some sprites for the character wads and I've finish the angle 5 running. Screenies:
*Big Image*

Nice job on the running sprites, Camo man.

mikel93 said:
Nice job on the running sprites, Camo man.
Thank you. Also for the super sprites I've slightly edted yours so that Sonic is slightly hovering above the ground.
EDIT: Yay, I've finished and WADded all of the running sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back