• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueZero4 said:
I'm actually feeling ike fixing those wads myself, thankyouverymuch. Well, assuming they haven't been changed since last beta.
Sorry, but that will not be necicary. With your leave of absence going on you need all of your free srb2 time to have enough time to work on levels. Camo Man can easily finish the characters with modificatuins that you want in them.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
BlueZero4 said:
For some reason, Kuckles can float without sinking. That makes all the other platform stunts a breeze. Going back through the first level should be easy.
In the next beta he will float with sinking don't worry.
NO! Keep him as floating without sinking, it'll make alot of people happy.

TimberWolf said:
[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
BlueZero4 said:
For some reason, Kuckles can float without sinking. That makes all the other platform stunts a breeze. Going back through the first level should be easy.
In the next beta he will float with sinking don't worry.
NO! Keep him as floating without sinking, it'll make alot of people happy.
Well, if it pleases the public I guess I'll keep it in.

Maybe Sonic can do both? Jump thok! It's like he Thoks upwards at a 45 degree angle, getting the best of both worlds.

Boinciel said:
Maybe Sonic can do both? Jump thok! It's like he Thoks upwards at a 45 degree angle, getting the best of both worlds.
And then if it's close to an enemy, homing attack! ^^

Sonic should also have light-dash, just because.

EDIT: I know this is from the first page but.........
light dasher said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Give him a blue hat with a "S" on it.
give him a grey hat with "i will lock you" on it *shot by evreyone on the MB*
*reloads rocket launcher*

*prepares for Hitten-Mittsurugi-Ryu Battoajutsu*

Anyway, Sonic won't be an overpowered character. Part of the new char wads is making chracters balanced. Thokking is stupid.

BlueZero4 said:
*prepares for Hitten-Mittsurugi-Ryu Battoajutsu*

Anyway, Sonic won't be an overpowered character. Part of the new char wads is making chracters balanced. Thokking is stupid.
Thokking is not not technically stupid it's just stupid in a Mario type situtation.

Hooray. I have learned about the linedef executors. So what does this mean to you:
1)I'm starting to put different stuff in for each difficulty.
2)You'll finally see why only one part of the valley is green.
3)Muhahahahaaa:
srb20014.png

Remeber folks, this only happens in hard mode!

BlueZero4 said:
Hooray. I have learned about the linedef executors. So what does this mean to you:
1)I'm starting to put different stuff in for each difficulty.
2)You'll finally see why only one part of the valley is green.
3)Muhahahahaaa:
[image]
Remeber folks, this only happens in hard mode!

Wow, that definitely looks like an improvement from where it's at now. I look forward to the next demo.

Blue Warrior said:
I look forward to the next demo.
Good, because it's gonna include a whole lot of new stuff like bowser's domain 2, the level that bluezero just posted a pic of (the name escapes me), hat that allows you to fly, new boss pics, more music, and dundundundun a bat file to load it all into the game at once :mrgreen:

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]the level that bluezero just posted a pic of (the name escapes me)
The Emerald section of GVZ. My avatar is "Pillaris." Not done yet, though.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]hat that allows you to fly
Tell me this isn't going to be a ShufflarB2 exclusive, is it?

BlueZero4 said:
Tell me this isn't going to be a ShufflarB2 exclusive, is it?
Nope, just a simple graphic replacment :wink:

Also good news everyone! I downloaded Super Mario 64 on my Wii. This will give me insperation and such.

Another good thing is that Draykon has made some awsome socs:
1.The bob-ombs have an explosion when they die.
2.Just like in SM64 coins(rings) fly out of enemies when they die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back