• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havn't played the wad in quite awhile, probable because I'm still weirded-out about my "Blue Knuckles" glitch...........

BlueZero4 said:
Why post? Play!
I'm busy on MSN =P

I'll go back to the game at some point, possibly right now since one of my MSN contacts is having breakfast (she lives in Australia).

Ah.

1)As we speak, I'm working on a castle interior.
2)The idea for that wooden bridge in GVZ is straight outa bomb-omb battlefield.
3)The emerald tower idea came from the SM64 tower. Forget the name.

BlueZero4 said:
I, the level designer, can say we're not porting the game.
However, when I get around to it, I do intend to port bomb-omb battlefield.

Jurai_Madman said:
Hazy Maze Cave is where you find the portal that leads to the metal cap switch.
We may eventually make an underground maze like level but for beta three there will only be:
Green Valley Zone with updates, Prision Break Zone maybe updates, Bowser's Domian (Fire), Bowser's Domian (Ice), and hopefully dundundundun Princess ____'s (you'll figure out who this is soon enough) castle.

Super mystic sonic said:
Daisy? Peach? Character thats based of either of the 2?
Yes she is based off of peach, but not in design, not in clothing, the only thing that they have in common is owning a large castle. But the character is based off of peach in a parodie way *hint hint*

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
Super mystic sonic said:
Daisy? Peach? Character thats based of either of the 2?
Yes she is based off of peach, but not in design, not in clothing, the only thing that they have in common is owning a large castle. But the character is based off of peach in a parodie way *hint hint*
Dr Eggman?

Sciky said:
Just finished the 2nd beta, I'm loving the blue and white maze Nova Rocker hehe.
Nova, do you know what he's saying....oh it must be stuff mart, it could use some better inside textures but the name itself owns all :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back