Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazygamerx6 said:
Unlike most of the people here, *assumption* I have played Kirby games, King Dedede can suck up opponents. After he swallows them, he spits them out as a star, however, the opponent re-materializes and then takes damage.

uhhh... dude I played kirby games too.

"Enjoy it like you would a preview at the movies"

I generally don't enjoy those... <.< However that is a really neat trailer, but it seemed to be stopped short. Trailers should be short and exciting, but shouldn't feel stopped short. The music seemed to be dwindling but then it suddenly faded away... Another couple seconds wouldn't have hurt just to let it end smooth. The logo also doesn't fit the trailer and some of the gameplay footage seemed somewhat crammed into it. Would probably also have been better to build up the part where the camera pans around pit to show the Halberd with some sort of music...

I can't wait to try the campaign though, the story will probably not be altogether spectacular (few games have a good story from my experience), but it looks like it will be pretty exciting nonetheless. One thing is that of the newcomers Pit seems to have the spotlight, I actually don't think I saw any of the other newcomers in the video. (unless Diddy is a newcomer) Hopefully Sonic will have a deal to do with the story, I want to see if Nintendo can make a decent story with him since Sonic Team can't. <.<

It seriously looks like they're trying too hard to make it epic. Not that it won't be an awesome game mode, but all the hype seems rediculous.

But think about it, when was the last time someone made a 2D platformer with cooperative play on a home console? That right there makes me highly excited for the single player mode.

They said Adventure Mode would last 10 hours or so...

So...Captain Falcon is probably unlockable. If he had to be unlocked like in SSB64 in 7 minutes, would it be 7 hours here? "Dang, got 7 hours and 2 minutes! Gotta try again, I guess." That would suck...

I think I'll really enjoy Adventure Mode. Coop? 10 hours? Choices of storyline and place? Typical Smash worlds and engine included? Woohoo!

Super mystic sonic said:
I would like a source as to where you heard this. Otherwise I'll assume you're pulling this stuff out of your ass.
If Subspace Emissary is 10 hours, I'd be really impressed.

Well, Subspace emissary is basically trying to build a team of rebels with alternate stories. So... It will definatley be longer than 10 minutes.

I bet I'm the only one who noticed that samus fired a super missile when she was shown near the end. I really doubt that it means anything though, either way we won't know until its out.

Super mystic sonic said:

Really then I can't wait. *dreams having game now*

Friend: Wanna..
Me: No
Friend:how about ....
Me: No
Friend: But...
Me: I said no, so come back in about a week.

Im starting to wonder if there taking charachters out that were in melee?

Im also thinking they should make a beta realese like they did with Halo3?

This update has opened the possibility for Shadow-ized Sonics. However "Everyone can change colors, of course. But Wario alone is special..." seems to kind of take that away.

While I'd be against a Shadow character, I actually would like to see Shadow as a possible skin change for Sonic. Since your gonna get clones anyways why not get a well-known clone. =P

I am liking this christmas gift from Nintendo, SONIC'S FINAL SMASH and a song from Sonic the Hedgehog 3, this is a good gift . I liked the music from Sonic 3, wonder what this song will go to?

Uh, few things:

Wario's Alt costume thing is him specific, as stated in the update.

Super Sonic's been known for a long time now.

The music is boring. Stage plz.

Today's update was expected and so was Wario's. They dished out all the good stuff and are giving us all of the stuff we know that's going to be in it.

Yep, they finally added Sonic's final smash even when most people found it on youtube. I knew Wario's for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back