Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just say... Thank goodness waluigi is an assist trophy, If he would be the last newcomer, that would just be like putting a middle finger in all of our face's -_-.Well the newcomer better be a person that we should expect....

Tails is an assist trophy. Get it over with, he's not gonna be a playable character. Its like saying Waluigi might still be a playable character.(excluding costume change for Luigi)

The newcomer probably a most expected character like Megaman or something...

Earuto said:
So what are you a Sonic fan. Nintendo is not going to show that much of Sonic I bet. Besides what can tails do as an assist trophy.

I've never really followed the Mario series, Sonic's inclusion in Mario games (or vice versa) is whats made me give some major attention to Mario to begin with. I've played both 8 bit Mario on the Gameboy and 16-bit Sonic on the Genesis and of the two I liked Sonic. (I even like the 8-bit Sonic more than Mario)

The stage builder as a feature has more lasting appeal, but Sonic's coming as an update has made a bigger impact in my humble opinion.

The Game Boy Mario games weren't all that great, honestly. SML1 has horrid graphics and rather meh level design, and SML2 has some major difficulty issues, being incredibly easy except for the last stage, which is nearly impossible.

SMB1, SMB3, and SMW are all phenominal, though.

I really liked Mario Land 2. It was like a pre-Super Mario World to me.

Mario Land 1 was fun too, but not an actual favorite. The Mario Land series still remind me more of fairy tale based games than actual Mario games. Mario Bros 2 had a little of that effect too.

on Edge. WTF. lol. Me neither dude. That was insane. I'm scared to even go online when it comes out. Just kidding. lol. But yeah, that was sick.

on Edge said:
ANYWAY

I hope I don't run into guys like this online.
But...
Real skill isn't measured how quickly you can shatter a few fragile targets...
Its how you fight... Although, I'm guessing he'd be really good at that, too.

Incredible...I would only match up with the kirby guy there. Insane Link handling too. I would actually want to fight those guys. If they're as good in target test as in battle, they must be pretty dang amazing. But there's a possibility they slowed down the game to do that with AR.

Well im going to start my judging on ssbb site updates, 12/17/07 update gets a 4-5 . Its nice to know you got co-op for everything now.

I personally think a sudden release change to today would suck much ass. Why? I haven't pre-ordered yet. I'm getting the pre-order with my XMas money. If it suddenly changed to today, I'd have to wait, like, 2 months for the rush to end.

Crazygamerx6 said:
Real skill isn't measured how quickly you can shatter a few fragile targets... Its how you fight... Although, I'm guessing he'd be really good at that, too.
He can move faster as Bowser than I can as Shiek. I mean ****.

Time to learn wavedashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back