Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we continue talking about ZOMG Shadow needs to be an alt. costume:

Shadow and Sonic perform very differently. I prime example would be in Sonic Battle, but can also compare SADX Sonic to ShTH Shadow. There also might be some profound differences in NG-Sonic vs NG-Shadow, but I wouldn't know.

on Edge said:
Before we continue talking about ZOMG Shadow needs to be an alt. costume:

Shadow and Sonic perform very differently. I prime example would be in Sonic Battle, but can also compare SADX Sonic to ShTH Shadow. There also might be some profound differences in NG-Sonic vs NG-Shadow, but I wouldn't know.

They can all do the same stuff! So what if Shadow has some abilities Sonic doesn't and Sonic has a few abilities Shadow doesn't have. They both have spindash, which is 3 of Sonic's special moves, and they can both use springs, AND they can both run at mach speed. Perfect, wouldn't you say?

The music is boring. Stage plz.

Thats what I was thinking. Why confirm that Brawl has 2 Sonic stage songs, yet not show Sonic's stage yet?!

Today's update was expected and so was Wario's. They dished out all the good stuff and are giving us all of the stuff we know that's going to be in it.

Oh, you already knew about Wario's alternate costume weeks ago? Please tell me how, since he wasn't playable at E 4 All, and not shown off anywhere else either. I think Wario's new costume was a great update. I prefer it above the WarioWare one. Gives me more reasons to play as Wario. I do admit today's update was kinda lame. I've seen Sonic transform over 9000 times in those E 4 All videos already, so it kinda got boring. The model did got polished up a bit, though.

Oh, and the music update wasn't anything special at all. Its a better version of the original Angel Island song. Not horrible, or anything, but there's nothing too outstanding here. Just your average update. Its as cool as having a re-aranged New Super Mario Bros overworld theme for Delfino Plaza update.

Super mystic sonic said:
Oh, you already knew about Wario's alternate costume weeks ago? Please tell me how.

I knew about it because it was Wario's first clothing when me made an appearence into the games. If any good designer would know is to put 1 good original thing.

....but what about assist trophies? i think when you get an assist trophie, you get the actualy trophie in the trophie room, oh and i think if sonic DID have a stage, it's more likley to Be Angel Island Now wich i think it's going to be flat, with a bridge then a slope with some spikes on

All seven languages of Smash Bros. Dojo will take a year-end holiday break from posting following December 28. We plan to resume posts on January 7.

Have a happy new year.

A bit of a shame actually, since the rest of winter break will be null of updates, yet they start again the same time school starts here again. -_-

I was rather hoping they would do it on the week of christmas, since we all have plenty to do on christmas anyway. But hey, Smash Bros Brawl has been rumored to have gone gold, so you should really grant them a break after the masterpiece they made called Brawl.

Check the Japanese site. You should see boxart in the lower left corner. The wi-fi symbol has also apeared. I think its quite true that Brawl is now gold. Oh, and those unfamiliar with "going gold", it means that the game is ready, and should be in mass production.

They can be moved off-screen you know. And remember that purple button they didn't reveal a while back? It's shown in one of the screenshots. In any case, we're starting to get uber-1337 updates again!

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
Maybe his smash will be BEAST GANON. *shot*
...but that would be cool.
It will be. Bowser's is giga bowser, sonic's is super sonic, and yoshi's is wing yoshi. Ganondorf's will almost definitely be Ganon :p

Well, I think Sakurai is holding off quite a few options. It could be only 150Kb if its 1337-n00b friendly.

Lets just hope they won't make it so simple that even your brother's cousin knows how to make stages. Yes, she.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back