Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN! Wi-Fi (ROCK N ROLL)!
I hope they have battle ranks S to Z .
For me I think that Online-games have 20% more selling than other games.

This for sure is going to stay in the top rank like smash bros. melle on GAMEFAQS.COM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ninja's joke of the day: What do you get when you cross a Hedghog and a fat plumer. Sharp pluming.

To bad no one will know who you are. It's just like going, "Oh yeah, I was playing SSBB last night and I was murdered by P3. Who are you P3!"
"What are you talking about? P3 was horrible at the game."

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Sorry for the off topic-ness but I could never find Smash Bros. Melee's website. If someone could give me a link I would really appreciate it.

It doesn't exist anymore. It was at smashbros.com and was replaced by the current incarnation of Dojo. You can use the Internet Archive to attempt to see it as it used to be, though.

I'm assuming that wi-fi games will have full options, just like a normal match. I don't know why they wouldn't...

Draykon said:
Interesting, the "battle with people I don't know" bit sounds almost like a step towards more simple online play.
We've had that since Mario Kart DS..

Draykon said:
Interesting, the "battle with people I don't know" bit sounds almost like a step towards more simple online play.

It's like when you first play srb2 or anyother online game.

They finally announced the subspace army enemies.

Mystic's First Post Edit said:
Sonic is not confirmed in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Please, for the sake of our sanity, stop talking about it. Unless you read the hundreds of posts before you to make sure you're not repeating anything that's been said before, do not post anything about Sonic in Brawl.

God dammit, I promised myself a week ago that I'd stop looking at smashbros.com for spoilers! Then I saw a wiki page on R.O.B. with it rocketboosting. :|

Mystic said:
Am I the only person not particularly excited about Snake in SSBB?
Nope not really, I mean, I've never really played Metal Gear Solid, so I wasn't much of a fan. But the idea that a third party character like him is on there was a cool idea I suppose. I would have preferred a better 3rd party character like Shadow or something, being that he has so many different moves and color pallets and all, he just seemed like the more likely candidate to me.

And if anyone is wondering what I mean by color pallets, let me explain. As you all know, everytime more than one person picks the same character, each character has a different color to extinguish the difference. Shadow has many colors (reffer to the Shadow game and to Mephiles in the Sonic game), plus, he has Chaos Control, Chaos Blast, Chaos Spear, Homing attack, Spin dash, ect... I unno, just a thought though.

Metal Gear Solid.........Hes one of the main characters in most of them, and also, we discover what samus actually looks like without her suit! And bowser turns into giga bowser in this game too. SSBB sounds like its gonna be awsome. :D

It'll be totally worth having Snake in the game, if you are able to plant C4 on people's backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back