Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, I got a feeling that after Snake's/8th newcomer's bio is put up, I doubt we'll see any new characters for a while. If you noticed, all the current 12 Veteran characters have one thing in common: They all never had to be unlocked in the past two SSBB games. Captain Falcon and Ness, while available at the start of SSBM, had to be unlocked in SSB, and due to them not having their bios put up, I think they are back to being unlockable. Also, all of the "slots" in the character page have been taken up, and Snake seems to fit in the last one(though I heard some say that he will be unlockable, wheres then a different new comer will be there instead) to fit in the newcomer section. Sure, they can always make it bigger, but the fact that they seem to be trying to show us only Vets "that never had to be unlocked" seems to make me think that the character page is almost "done."

Hopefully, we will get a guide of some sort that tells us how to unlock all of the characters, but not tell the names of the newcomers(Ex: Lets say that Sonic or some other newcomer is listed as "Newcomer 5" or the like, and if you need that newcomer to unlock another, it would say "Unlock Newcomer 6 by beating Adventure Mode with Newcomer 5").

supersonic45 said:
I meant the Pokemon trainer, I've known that Pikachu has been in every SSBB, but under the "New charcters" area it has Pokemon Trainer, which I highly think will fail.
Me too. I bloody hate the Pokemon Trainer. If I find a petition to get him removed I'll sign it faster than I begin.

Why don't you begin the petition? olololololol arent i funny see your nam is ill begin, and youll begin the petition ololololol *shot*

th_MyShoppedWithoutPhotoshop.png

TailsinBrawl.png

:D *shot* But in the Tails picture there is a Sonic looking figure which I circled, and no I didn't add that in, go look at one of the Diddy screens on the SSBB site. Also in the Samus picture I didn't just draw that I noticed the shapes looked like that and colored it in, the original picture I stupidly forgot to save, pretty much that pic there overwrote it. x.x

Where's that Zero suit samus pic from?

By the way, have you guys seen the Golden Hammer? It stands on a very important looking pedestal. Yay?

Senku_the_swordshog said:
th_MyShoppedWithoutPhotoshop.png

TailsinBrawl.png

:D *shot* But in the Tails picture there is a Sonic looking figure which I circled, and no I didn't add that in, go look at one of the Diddy screens on the SSBB site. Also in the Samus picture I didn't just draw that I noticed the shapes looked like that and colored it in, the original picture I stupidly forgot to save, pretty much that pic there overwrote it. x.x
How many times do I need to tell you? That doesn't even remotely look like Sonic, it's the main character from Animal Crossing. :/

Animal Crossing doesn't have a main charector, and anywya, where's that Samus picture from? I don't see it on the mian site.

Kaysakado said:
Animal Crossing doesn't have a main charector, and anywya, where's that Samus picture from? I don't see it on the mian site.

It's a cap from one of the Subspace Emissary movies, IIRC.

Also, that tiny whatever it is added in and circled is a Photoshop.

Kaysakado said:
Animal Crossing doesn't have a main charector

Well, it kinda does. You basically go around town as a generic boy/girl, so the statement about a main character does make sense in a way.

Arrow said:
Either that, or Snake will be an unlockable, and if Melee's site is anything to go on, Sakurai won't list unlockable characters on the site till at least a month after release.
Yup, just what I was gonna say.

tailsmastermind said:
It took you that long just to realize Snake isn't on there? If you read MetaKnights description, it says, "It's Meta Knight, whose introduction was delayed for some reason." Probably the same with Snake.

I don't care for snake, so I don't check Mr. know it all.

Supersonic: lol wut?

Sorry for the off topic-ness but I could never find Smash Bros. Melee's website. If someone could give me a link I would really appreciate it.

Now for on topic-ness. They added Wi-Fi connection! God has answered my prayer.

Meh, but at least there is some kind of internet multiplayer. Its the one thing I thought the last Super Smash Bros. could have used most.

This is probably one of the best updates. The only thing is usnless you know someone's friend code, you won't know who they are. I wish I could atleast see their names so I would know who I'm fighting. The messages I can under stand about not using in internet play, but why no names?
Edit:

I was looking at Diddy Kongs pictures to get a closer look at "sonic" and when I looked at the one where Diddy is flying left on his Jet Pack, I saw this kid in the background and he looked downright evil to me.

I glad for the wi-fi. I can't wait to show people online my skillz (I know I spelled it with a z) and instead of always playing with my friends and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back