Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earuto said:
Not really their fault because you keep looking at the site.
That's true, but it's not hard to get tempted, lol. I mean, the site is there and they created it. They know Smash Bros. fans would be tempted to see it, so that's why I think that's their fault, because then people are gonna buy it, but they're not gonna be as interested as they would have been if they had some more secrecy to it to build up anticipation. I think Nintendo took a big risk with that personally.

Pokemon have been in it sence the beginning. If they took the Pokemon out, then the guys making SSBB would get major fan-boys/girls ranting on about why they can't play as Pikachu. And look at it this way SS45, you get to kill the Pokemon, so there's a plus.

tailsmastermind said:
Pokemon have been in it sence the beginning. If they took the Pokemon out, then the guys making SSBB would get major fan-boys/girls ranting on about why they can't play as Pikachu. And look at it this way SS45, you get to kill the Pokemon, so there's a plus.
You said this as soon as I got back into Pokemon. Anyway, they once said the Ice Climbers, along with Mr. Game and Watch, were going to be removed didn't they?

On a fake report, they said Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, and Young Link were too be replaced by Ridley, Bowser Jr. and WW Link. And the only reason i said that was to reason with SS45 on why Pokemon should be in it because I am one of those fan-boys.

Oh, that was fake? Ok, and the fan-boy thing... um the phrase "fan-boy" sounds a little wierd, and I only like the games, because they are so easy to hack. On red version, there is a glitch that lets you get Mew.

Speaking of Mr. Game and Watch, there's now about a 99% chance he'll be back for Brawl.

And I'm sure you'll want an explanation for that. Go to Dojo and look at the filenames for any of the series icons used in the top left corner of each post; you'll notice they're numbered.

01 - Smash Bros.
02 - Donkey Kong
03 - Star Fox
04 - Kirby
05 - F-Zero
06 - Metroid
07 - Earthbound
08 - Pokémon
09 - Zelda
10 - Mario
11 - Yoshi
12 - Fire Emblem
13 - ???
14 - Ice Climber
15 - Animal Crossing
16 - Wario
17 - ???
18 - Kid Icarus

Now obviously, by looking at that list, you can tell that 2-11 are franchises that first made an appearance in the original game, while 12-14 are Melee originals, and 15 on are various series new in Brawl.

We can all be safe in guessing 17 is Metal Gear. But 13 has to be a franchise that first was used in Melee... and the only new characters from franchises not originally in the first game were Ice Climbers, Marth, Roy, and Mr. G&W. Since Fire Emblem and Ice Climber are already accounted for in the icon list, clearly Game and Watch has to be the missing franchise.

Segmint said:
Give him a break, Blue. He obviously missed the update due to being away for a long time.

Yeah, gone for a month or 2. And someone said there will be non-Nintendo characters in there I think....

tailsmastermind said:

I meant the Pokemon trainer, I've known that Pikachu has been in every SSBB, but under the "New charcters" area it has Pokemon Trainer, which I highly think will fail.

It took you that long just to realize Snake isn't on there? If you read MetaKnights description, it says, "It's Meta Knight, whose introduction was delayed for some reason." Probably the same with Snake.

Either that, or Snake will be an unlockable, and if Melee's site is anything to go on, Sakurai won't list unlockable characters on the site till at least a month after release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back