Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, never cared much for trophies. I just hope they don't spend too much of their time on it...

I'd rather they spend that time on the game itself.

GamePro magazine's Polygonus foresees Pikachu being beaten to a pulp. Sounds fun.
Also, breaking news: Trainer playable! Charizard, Venasaur, and Blastoise all usable through him! Nice...

various05_070924a.jpg

Ewww.....

Mr. Resetti, the assist trophy that spams his angry text over the screen!

Should be interesting.

Jazz said:
Mr. Resetti, the assist trophy that spams his angry text over the screen!

Should be interesting.
I lolled so much. He better have some effect, though. Although, I think in the last screen of him, Pikachu and Kirby were sleeping because they were bored of his lecturing.

No, I don't really think so. The main reason Mr. Resetti was in Animal Crossing was to discourage turning off or resetting the game to cheat. Because there isn't really anything wrong with resetting Smash Bros., I doubt Resetti would make an appearance there. Such an event would only be good as a cameo, which would be trivial anyway.

I doubt he would come on reset too, but you would have to admit, it would be a pretty good (possibly amusing) cameo if he did.

I don't see much point in pre-ordering the game.

Why? Take Harry Potter 7 as an example:

People wait 3 hours in line on release day at Barnes and Noble to pick up their reserved copy of the book. My dad goes to Publix the day after and buys three books after picking up some food. Mind you, he only waited in line for five minutes.

The moral of the story? There will be more than enough copies to go around. No need to pre-order it.

Well...I dunno...this is brawl.

Almost anyone with a gamecube has melee, and with online battles, a bunch of new stages and characters, and 1P mode, this game will be very hard to get.

Besides, I don't see a reason not to pre-order it, sure, I could possibly go to the store on realese day and get it, but why take the chance?

Why must the Pokémon Trainer suck more and more as each new update comes out? He should never have become a character. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back