Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
supersonic45 said:
I thought Ash killed Squirtle years ago? *burned*

Anyway, I just saw a dub off it with Mario and Kirby kicking ass, pretty funny. What made it even more funny was they were engaged. @_@

Peach had her chance until Mario got tired of waiting.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Fish hook said:
Remember the download feature of the wii! New characters could come as downloadables!
And where is the source to which you heard about this? Or are you just pulling this stuff out of your ass?
Re-read it! New characters COULD come as downloads.
It would be really neat if they did. Like if sonic is in it, you could download a shadow skin of the net.
I'm just saying, I'm not stating.

Fish hook said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Fish hook said:
Remember the download feature of the wii! New characters could come as downloadables!
And where is the source to which you heard about this? Or are you just pulling this stuff out of your ass?
Re-read it! New characters COULD come as downloads.
It would be really neat if they did. Like if sonic is in it, you could download a shadow skin of the net.
I'm just saying, I'm not stating.
I hope Sonic and Rayman are in this. That would be awesome. It would make me super happy cause I'm getting a Wii to play SSBB. Plus Nintendo plans to put in over 30 characters in the game. Something tells me that they're gonna' have a lot of third party characters in besides Snake.

The Wii can download updates, right?
So what if one of the updates checks if you have Brawl save data. If you do, the next time you play, a new character will chalenge you.

3 third party characters, huh?
Solid Snake
Sonic
Tails!

Not Tails. Tails could appear, but I don't want him hogging up the last of our character slots.
Snake
Sonic
... Ryu?

If Tails appears in this game at all, he will probably be an assist trophy. That or have a very minor role in the Subspace Emissary. That all depends on if Sonic is in the game or not.

Okay, I've personally had it with this.

SONIC HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED IN SSBB.

Stop talking about it as if he is. You're repeating yourself over and over again. If you'd like to talk about the possibility of Sonic in Brawl, either read all 55 pages of this topic and make sure you're posting something new, or don't do it here.

Thanks, Mystic. Glad to see I'm not alone on this. All this talk and false rumoring about Sonic in Brawl gets really annoying after a while. X_X

Okay so, let's start a new one.
IS NARUTO GOING TO BE IN BRAWL? *ninja'd*

I don't know what all of the fuss is... let 'em dream, because it feels like it ain't comin' true.

Segmint said:
Okay so, let's start a new one.
IS NARUTO GOING TO BE IN BRAWL? *ninja'd*

I don't know what all of the fuss is... let 'em dream, because it feels like it ain't comin' true.

I don't see why that gay ninja should be in brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back