Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxBlitzz said:
Kaysakado, just look at Ivysaur and the way he's swinging from the vine. That's just plain ridiculous looking.

I don't get it. You mean the swing is awkward? I believe he's pulling the vine in, not swinging from it.

FoxBlitzz said:
Kaysakado, just look at Ivysaur and the way he's swinging from the vine. That's just plain ridiculous looking.
Cory the Hedgehog, that magazine has been known to have questionable credibility. Just because some random source like that states Sonic is in the game, doesn't mean it's true.
Well, it is pretty reasonable as to why he would be in there. Also, I just wanted to post that it isn't quite out of the question.

FoxBlitzz said:

Isn't he supposed to have two of them and instead of facing the screen shot he should be facing to the cliff.

For Ivysaur, we could have guess this. It pretty much was the inevitable. He does look so strange like that. Atleast he isn't Venasaur...

Ya know, I'm more worried about the walking, running, and jumping animations for those Pokemon. I have a feeling Charizard and Ivysaur won't play all that well. But I guess it'll probably look fine. I mean...nearly everything looks better when moving, right?

I think Sonic won't be in this game.
On realese day, anyway!
Remember the download feature of the wii! New characters could come as downloadables!

Fish hook said:
Remember the download feature of the wii! New characters could come as downloadables!
And where is the source to which you heard about this? Or are you just pulling this stuff out of your ass?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Fish hook said:
And where is the source to which you heard about this? Or are you just pulling this stuff out of your ass?

It'd be an awesome feature though.

http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/09/nintendo-wii-connect-24-to-use-downtime-for-downloads/

079.gif

Sadly, it looks like the download system to update games will be underused, like GCN online

Hmm, this is interesting. Check the British version of the site, then check the US version of the site. Both versions have the Wario Ware stage in the "levels" section, but the US version dosen't have it on the front page.

Probably just a mistake, but still, you know some idiot is going to turn it into "evidence" of Sonic being in Brawl.

What the...

I had it bookmarked to the US one, ad WarioWare was on it, but now it isn't

This so means Sonic will be in *Shot by Draykon*

What's strange is that the thing never disappeared for me. I just reloaded, skipping the cache, and it was still there.

Ok, the idea for a WarioWare stage is kickass. I still play the GCN version to this day, it's great for multiplayer mayhem.

I thought Ash killed Squirtle years ago? *burned*

Anyway, I just saw a dub off it with Mario and Kirby kicking ass, pretty funny. What made it even more funny was they were engaged. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back