Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
super said:
well if you put it that way.....i would have to agree with you....sure sonic fans will like it but the nintendo fans might not so i think nintendo will play it safe and wont add any sega licensed fighters

I don't see the total logic in that, simply by taking context clues from their release of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. I used to think Nintendo would never mix their own key mascots with Sonic, either.. But then I heard of that, and there's just no solid ground for the stand any more.

My only curiousity would be what kind of attacks Sonic would wield, besides the obvious Down-Special ( charging ball, like Jigglypuff from SSBM ).

Added note: Why did it take them so long to announce Metaknight, when everybody knew he'd be appearing in the game?

I will so totally abuse Mario's fludd. I love to piss others off in versus games.

As for the ability to shuffle certain music during battles, heck yeah.

Not to mention that the Mario Tornado is still in there. That's always good.

Huh, I'm already thinking about Luigi's down B move.
Vacuum ftw. :X

Bet you that I'll probably be right. *shot*

It could happen. >.>

Man...too many of the new items/assist trophies are ment to be hilarious or irritating...Smokeball, Munchlax, Nintendodog, the devil, Banana peel, and pitfall.

mball04_070910d-l.jpg

I thought this was pretty funny.

I wonder if he can get full...
then do some attack like spit up. I can actually see that happening, but on the information I'm given, just looks like he is just going to eat and eat until he swallows everything.

Sorry to bring the subject about sonic in brawl, but I just want to explain to people that sonic is not weak. Like other people have posted like for example "I wouldn't pick such a weak character whats he gonna do? run away from the battle sonic shouldn't be in brawl". Like that, sonic can punch punch kick, jump and hommy attack, spin dash and final smash no duh supersonic. And plus sonic has a verity of moves to pick from, so sonic can pretty much sweep the floor and show that greasy italin a meat ball that he can kick his butt. As for sonic being in brawl or not, I think sonic would make it in, nintendo let sega use mario why cant sega do the same? And nintendo is known for saprizes so we just have to wait and see. I would call sonic an almost garintee and I would be shocked and saprized if he didnt make it in. And if people think sonic descent fit in, look at snake he descent fit in at all.
so lets just wait and see if sonic will blaze his way into brawl.

Dammit, Lyn is an assist trophy. I wanted her playable so damn bad ;_;

Oh well, at least she's in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back