Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M'kay then, but I'm sure they could add a patch from the online update that would block the Action Replay if they wanted to

I wish solid snake would have just stayed out of brawl that has stained the novelty of the game a bit for me atleast... Twilight Princess style Link and Mario look AWESOME though.

But I seriously wonder how nintendo will implement the pokemon trainers pokemon switching... maybe each pokemon will only have one or two attacks and you have to press certain buttons to switch them or when you select the trainer from the character select menu a sub-menu opens up asking which pokemon to choose for battle... I guess I'll have to wait for the game to come out then...

The Pokemon Trainer will probably be just like Zelda, except with 3 different forms, and each forms have health of their own. The first time I saw Link from Twilight Princess, I thought he was gay.

NeoJames said:
M'kay then, but I'm sure they could add a patch from the online update that would block the Action Replay if they wanted to

I doubt they'd care. They would probably have just sued AR already if that was the case.

tailsmastermind said:
The Pokemon Trainer will probably be just like Zelda, except with 3 different forms, and each forms have health of their own. The first time I saw Link from Twilight Princess, I thought he was gay.

Incorrect.

[url=http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/pokemon_trainer.html#pokemon_change said:
Smash Bros. DOJO!!'s Pokémon change![/url]]They all share the same damage meter, so they don’t recover from damage during Pokémon Change. But they also have another stat, which you might call stamina.

Logan_GBA said:
tailsmastermind said:

Incorrect.

[url=http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/pokemon_trainer.html#pokemon_change said:
Smash Bros. DOJO!!'s Pokémon change![/url]]They all share the same damage meter, so they don’t recover from damage during Pokémon Change. But they also have another stat, which you might call stamina.
Oh, You must have miss under stood me. I ment the stamina. I knew they had the same damage meter. Probably should have used better words in my sentence.

pokemon_trainer_070829d-l.jpg

Alright, that's officially the dumbest thing ever. Seriously.

Kaysakado, just look at Ivysaur and the way he's swinging from the vine. That's just plain ridiculous looking.

Cory the Hedgehog, that magazine has been known to have questionable credibility. Just because some random source like that states Sonic is in the game, doesn't mean it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back