Resource icon

Super Clash v3 and a half 2, again, again, 2

TheLastKitchenGun

I am the eggman, that's what I am I am the eggman
TheLastKitchenGun submitted a new resource:

Super Clash - Fight other players while Super

Have you ever wanted to fight other players while super?

No? ok.

This mod adds one gamemode:
View attachment 62906
You start super, and if you're not super you die.
(Except Super Mystic Sonic or Samus.)

Use sc_hud in the console to turn off the emeralds in the bottom left.
Currently, there are 2 secrets that you can activate using sc_secret.
Use sc_nodrain in the console to turn super form drain back on.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles...

Read more about this resource...

Anything involving Super Forms is a win in my book! Honestly, this is a genius idea and actually makes RingSlinger so much more fun since it always forces you to stay on your feet to prevent camping. I'd love to see a bunch of Maps that take advantage of the perks of Super Forms that could really make for an aesthetically pleasing map.

I think what could be done (and be toggleable) is having Super Emeralds spawn around the map, and upon collecting them, you turn Hyper (that also gives 200 rings in the event the player doesn't have that many), allowing to deal double damage and be even faster but at the cost of having three or four times the ring drain that has the form expire once 25 Rings are remaining.

I think outside of Battle and Chaos, this'll be my favourite gamemode to play on - amazing job!

srb20213.gif

Despite the update having support for Sol again, it appears that it's still broken. It's a shame since I'd love to fight against Burning Blaze bots

EDIT: Turns out I added mods in the wrong order, my bad! But I DID find another bug that's real, that's sorta linked with the RailAI mod, but adding bots in Spectator Mode will instantly kill them - I know this kind of goes against the game mode, but an experimental command to disable dying when rings hit zero, instead just reverting back to normal form would be a neat option to have!
I love this mod so much since I tend to have this mod on with loads of bots added and just spectate them for hours

Last edited:
TheLastKitchenGun updated Super Clash with a new update entry:

stuff

fixes dark form,
adds rolls for rtd forms
fixes HMS not actually being able to attack anybody
added pointlimits, apparently I didn't have point limits
fixes a bug where stuff would run outside of super clash (i don't if that was just a glitch I found in the indev version of this update but its fixed anyway)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back