Not open for further replies.
Oh! Great idea! *tries*

0_0
Wow, I've just figured out how to walk on water. Try this:
Code:
alias "skinsonic" "skin sonic; bind shift skintails"
alias "skintails" "skin tails; bind shift skinsonic"
bind "shift" "skinsonic"
Go to a map that has water. Press shift to turn into sonic.Jump and thok. While in mid-air, switch to tails. As soon as you are running on the water, before you slow too much, jump. While in mid air, switch to Sonic, thok, then switch to Tails. Repeat as necessary. Takes practice, but works like a charm! I can do this for about 3 times before I fall down.

Wow. If I can perfect that... *practices*

Hmm... this would be interesting...

Code:
Alias skinsonic "skin sonic; skintails"
Alias skintails "skin tails; skinknuckles"
Alias skinknuckles "skin knuckles; skinsonic"
Bind 1 skinsonic

Would that just make you the hyper-changing-character-person-of-DOOM or would it just crash the game? This obviously has no practical use, but still. Replace "skin x" with "color x" and you might have some use for it.

No, shadow hog. Actually, it would freeze the game.
Try this:
Code:
alias "sa" "skin sonic; wait 1; sb"
alias "sb" "skin tails; wait 1; sc"
alias "sc" "skin knuckles; wait 1; sa"
Actually, even that has a weakness. All other console commands will be disabled untill you restart the game. Bummer.

Mmm, fun to toy around with, but once you start one of those loops you can't execute anything else (no map mapxx, no tunes xx, no OTHER scripts, etc.). It should probably be made so that wait still allows for other commands to be processed, if possible.

Mystic said:
It won't work in 1.09, either, since you have to be at a complete stop to change characters now ^_^()
And what about disable the changing of characters? (weakness: you'll not be able to select the character as normal; for solve that you must add an extra screen for select the character before join) That avoid cheaters at all.

[to_myself] Cheaters... [/to_myself]

Well, at least add that menu before join... Somebody can approach the moment when selecting character and kill you, and that's bad... With that, the guy that want to select a character different to the default will have at least a chance to survive.

Frankly, changing characters mid-game's a pretty stupid idea that goes against the way the game was designed, and I'll be GLAD to see any added measures put in to prevent mid-game changing.

Cheating rocks and all, but not in a game where you use that to thwart other human players who AREN'T cheating. Learn to play the game legit. Or get everybody to character change, I dunno.

Shadow Hog said:
Frankly, changing characters mid-game's a pretty stupid idea that goes against the way the game was designed, and I'll be GLAD to see any added measures put in to prevent mid-game changing.

I think there should be a character menu to change character on the results menu. That should be the only time you can change characters in a game.

Bigboi said:
Shadow Hog said:
I think there should be a character menu to change character on the results menu. That should be the only time you can change characters in a game.
Agreed.

Can't you add some sort of console option to enable character switching while moving? Character-crazy matches can be fun if everyone is okay with it.

No. But what about an option that changes the characters randomly? I mean: the user doesn't select character, and when he wants to do it. The computer do that randomly. A lot of guys will become crazy with that!!!

(NOTE: this must be a cheat, and must affect to everybody)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back