SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
feh, if you can get the previous release, you're good. using the -force thing with map map21 gets you srb2 universe there, though it is highly unrefined.

ive still got a copy of 1.69.4, but i dont know how to use the map command, the part with the map name always gets me.

meh, i figure it out some century.

acutally, it's map number. For SRB2Universe in 1.69.4 you type in
map map21 -force
Because it doesn't support singleplayer, coop, match, CTF, Tag, or any other mode. Map01 is GFZ1, Map02 is GFZ2, Map03 is ect.

This sucks. Bots still don't work in multiplayer and I have yet to see what you have added that works.

Bigboi said:
This sucks. Bots still don't work in multiplayer and I have yet to see what you have added that works.
Add in Amy, Shadow, and Metal Sonic. MS and Shadow can turn super. Amy can air-dash and triple-jump.

Lookie at alll the bugs in SRB2JTE! If I had released it a half a month sooner, most of them wouldn't be there...

Oh well. Most of them actually aren't my fault, really. I mean, a lot of the bugs are either because of Alam messing with it or because of a crappy compile and exist in the previously released Supervirus exe without the bugs even though I hadn't modified them since then...

Shuffle's been trying to fix the bugs himself, and I've been helping however I could without actually doing anything myself, but he has been unsuccessful for the most part. :( These bugs is deep. I hate it when they deep bugs.

Is Super Metal Sonic complete? Because his fly/Jump move is only a tiny hop, Its won't let me get anywere. Oh and I love the Super Sonic music :D

try holding down the jump :P
oh ya, and who are that are wondering:
Im in a library in Oregon. I cant stay for long, but hi, i guess.
:mrgreen:

You don't know about it Spazzo: The EXE broke, so there's a lot of bugs around. Super Metal Sonic can't fly, Amy can't really double jump very well, and some other bugs out there.

No, no, you have to press it THE MILLISECOND before you hit the floor. Press it too early and nothing happens, press it too late and you hit the floor and have to start over.

I got lazy when coding that and didn't make any kind of timer for hitting the button a moment AFTER you touch the floor, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back